Quarterfinals Open Thread

Really? Love their show! Just beautiful!!

I think it has the makings of a great show, and the important 'big' moments are all there, but between those big moments... eh. I don't think the effective design is uniformly sustained throughout, but I do think it's awfully pretty.

And I think the visual design is horrible.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you get a penalty during finals week? Wow.

Right....However, remember that the Cavaliers had a .6 timing penalty just a week ago.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's kinda bored by PR this year...

No, not at all. Mostly it's the drill. Doesn't seem to fit. Also the music was pretty boring. Just seemed reeeeally flat. Cadets are so chessy, but if I just close my eyes and listen, I can really enjoy the music. Not so with Phantom for me.

Just talked to my kid. BAC had a two point timing penalty. Scouts are not as close as they appear. But Boston is very close to Vanguard.

I'll believe it when I see it in the recap...

Just talked to my kid. BAC had a two point timing penalty. Scouts are not as close as they appear. But Boston is very close to Vanguard.

Two points?????? Maybe .2 Unless they were 10mins late or over

Yeah .... one of the reasons I decided to stay at home instead of making the trek to Indy, was because I couldn't find a good seat from Ticketmaster. It looks like there are PLENTY of good seats!! Kinda bummed ..... Oh well .... live and learn.

Quarterfinals, you can buy the cheapest ticket you can and then sit where you want (at least above or below the club seating areas, in Lucas Oil). Ushers don't normally enforce seat locations Thursday. If somebody shows up to claim your seat with a real ticket, you just move over. This works Thursday even inside the 40s, as you can see. Friday, it's harder near midfield between the 35s except very low or high, but is sometimes possible. Saturday? It doesn't usually work for any reasonably good seat. Everyone shows up.

Remember that a lot of people have to buy Thursday-Friday-Saturday packages to get good seats, but really only want the Saturday tickets, and maybe Friday. They may go to the theater nearest their home on Thursday.