Quarterfinals Open Thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think that as well, but he does a GREAT job of offering legitimate compliments and analyses of ALL the corps! (even Crown)

He does a very good job with all of the corps but look how long his comments are for the Cavaliers compared to the other corps!!! Many more posts for the Cavies, but that is his right to do so I guess.

Crown isn't lapping the Cadets anymore.

This is getting interesting...

Crown isn't lapping the Cadets anymore.

This is getting interesting...

Cadets beat Crown in Jersey the other night. Definitely neck and neck.

He does a very good job with all of the corps but look how long his comments are for the Cavaliers compared to the other corps!!! Many more posts for the Cavies, but that is his right to do so I guess.

I'd rather have a commentator (or more than one) who actually admits to disliking some things. You can read between the lines and tell that Boo doesn't care for SCV's show or Little Jeffrey or Crown's color choices, but I'd rather he were straight up honest. The relentless positivity from official DCI outlets (Boo's liveblogs and the Field Pass podcast) grate on my nerves after a while. I'd rather Boo say he doesn't like SCV's show this year, and have someone else on who loves it alongside.

Cadets beat Crown in Jersey the other night. Definitely neck and neck.

BWAH HA HA.

Mahler v Little Jeffery.

EPIC.

How do you get a penalty during finals week? Wow.

To bring up old history...we (Garfield) missed the first DCI Finals by 0.05....and had 1.8 in overtime penalties...would have been 9th in prelims, I think. Our staff diddled with the show all the way out to champs...putting stuff in, but not taking stuff out. Very sad.