Crown's Semis Show

As mentioned occasionally here on DCP (most notably by Eric Sabach), Crown will apparently have something up their sleeve for their Semis show.

Any word from anyone on what that might include?

Many consider Crown to be Star's "second chance"...will there be any connection to the Star Alumni Corps performance that same evening?

(I really doubt it...just trying to get a conversation going!)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As mentioned occasionally here on DCP (most notably by Eric Sabach), Crown will apparently have something up their sleeve for their Semis show.

Many consider Crown to be Star's "second chance"...will there be any connection to the Star Alumni Corps performance that same evening?

Hopefully not up their sleeve. Hopefully they will remove the ugly brown velvet sleeves.

I'm hoping it's yet a different ending. I'm just waiting for something big to happen. Last year's ending was great last year but i don't think it fits with this years show.

Obviously they will come out in Star's 93 uniforms and perform the Medea show to perfection.

However Marie will give them a negative GE visual score and they will drop out of Finals. :lol:

Yes I saw the new part to the ending but in my eyes it still doesn't fit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big Crown fan and supporter. I love the rest of their show and music. I'm just left waiting for something else to happen at the very end. I'll be glued to the fan network to see what happens Friday night.