Semi Finals Open Thread

Madison has closed in at every show...

I thought Scouts would have moved above the wonderful Boston Crusaders tonight.

Both did great

The Madison Scouts have a much more favorable judging pool tomorrow nite for them , as Boston could not have had a worse drawing pool for them for tomorrow ( Allison will single handedly kill Boston tomorrow ). If Madison was only 4 tenths down tonite to Boston, the Madison Scouts will beat Boston tomorrow at Finals and you can take that to the bank. From 15th to 9th is the biggest jump in placement of any Corps this year and this bodes vey well for the Madison Scouts for next season.

SCV has been underscored in Visual GE all season. No one had a harder musical book to write to than Weber, and he handled it brilliantly. One of, if not THE most 'musical' drills of the year, imho.

Edited by mobrien

The Madison Scouts have a much more favorable judging pool tomorrow nite for them , as Boston could not have had a worse drawing pool for them for tomorrow ( Allison will single handedly kill Boston tomorrow ). If Madison was only 4 tenths down tonite to Boston, the Madison Scouts will beat Boston tomorrow at Finals and you can take that to the bank. From 15th to 9th is the biggest jump in placement of any Corps this year and this bodes vey well for the Madison Scouts for next season.

At this point it's safe to tell say... Scouts average age is 17.5 (Youngest corps in top 15??)

Keep the vets and we will have a grand 2011, 2012, 2013... :tongue:

Edited by Cop

That synth is just OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCV 's GE Vis. is way overscored this year in my opinion, compared to Phantom, Boston, Blue Stars. Ther final 1 minute of the SCV visual is the only real difficult segment to execute, imo compared to these others.

Edited by BRASSO

I thought I would never say this but I was very underwhelmed by SCV. It just seems to just lay there..I went out and had a cig....yawn.

OK, love the kids, they play the hell out of the show. But, I hate that they are being turned into the Cavaliers - single statements of themes and music as sound effect for the drill. Hate it.