Who will be on top?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be on top?

• Blue Devils
    • The Cavaliers
    • Bluecoats
    • Carolina Crown
    • The Cadets

Quit putting words in my mouth, and maybe we'll talk. Later.

Ummmm dude... all he did was paraphrase exactly what you said and pointed out your intent quite welll... BD Alum also... :lookaround:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think his beef is with the fact that it seems as if you didn't even read the entire post you were responding to. You saw someone saying BD isn't the best and went off. In your reply you imply that they believed the Cavies hornline was superior to BDs. At no point did they say that (their vote went to Phantom).

I happen to think Crowns brass is a tad better for my tastes than BD.....and actually I enjoy Crown, Blue Devils, and Bluecoats brass equally. Theory not so sound...sorry. Really, sorry folks. But if I can wade throgh a month and a half of ridiculousness in almost every thread, and it can be defended as someones opinion, and right to post..I think you can handle my shenanigans (as you would like to refer it as) for a while......

back to your regualrly scheduled delusionment and bashing.

G

I happen to think Crowns brass is a tad better for my tastes than BD.....and actually I enjoy Crown, Blue Devils, and Bluecoats brass equally. Theory not so sound...sorry. Really, sorry folks. But if I can wade throgh a month and a half of ridiculousness in almost every thread, and it can be defended as someones opinion, and right to post..I think you can handle my shenanigans (as you would like to refer it as) for a while......

back to your regualrly scheduled delusionment and bashing.

G

I'm pretty sure you completely missed my point, but ok.

If you dont even see a show live how can you make an assesement like that ?? Thats the problem ..too many people speak in absolutions without ever taking part in the process. Yes, pretty much almost daily. Like you , so waht we arent allowed on here every day ? And we need permission to respond to what we want now ?? Will you write me a pass ??

Imagine being a food critic and never tasting the food ??

Its ok, I can see the frustration of all the folks praying that BD would have been beaten by now.

Have a great night.. I know I will.

G

How do you know that he's never seen the show? He never made that assessment once in his post. The problem I have with you, is that you keep trying to tear people down because their opinion doesn't match yours at all, or they speak ill of your mighty Blue Devils. Every time someone doesn't enjoy their show, or says something less than glowing, you feel this strange need to jump in and attack them for it. It's not frustration because BD hasn't been beaten, I'm fine with them winning. But next time, read people's entire posts before you respond to it. :lookaround:

And seriously dude, who pooped in your bed this morning? Coming out of the gate PO'd at everyone. Nice. :laughing:

How do you know that he's never seen the show? He never made that assessment once in his post. The problem I have with you, is that you keep trying to tear people down because their opinion doesn't match yours at all, or they speak ill of your mighty Blue Devils. Every time someone doesn't enjoy their show, or says something less than glowing, you feel this strange need to jump in and attack them for it. It's not frustration because BD hasn't been beaten, I'm fine with them winning. But next time, read people's entire posts before you respond to it. :lookaround:

And seriously dude, who pooped in your bed this morning? Coming out of the gate PO'd at everyone. Nice. :laughing:

"The problem you have with me" ?? LOL..ok, I dont recall asking, but I think you just said it. YOUR problem.

Im not po'd at anyone....Im enjoying my favorite activity and getting ready to go watch my favorite corps for the third, and hopefully fourth time in three days.

Take care....

G

Edited by GMichael1230

Maybe you could clarify your words for me...I am a simple man and have trouble figuring out what you mean when you make such contradictory statements in the same post.

There were no contradictory statements in his post.

Im not po'd at anyone....Im enjoying my favorite activity and getting ready to go watch my favorite corps for the third, and hopefully fourth time in three days.

Take care....

G

you may be enjoying it, but by tearing other people down, your taking their enjoyment out of it. But hey, as long as you get your kicks out of it, whatever.

As we all know Finals night can be full of suprises. I think the Cavies have a little something up there sleeve visually to bring BD down a notch.

BD has been absolutely dominant this year, no doubts about that. But, I think if any corps can make something happen tonight, it's going to be the Cavaliers. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Cavies win by a small margin, even as little as .025.

now you of all people should be used to my "sharp tounge" ...of COURSE they are better thn the 84 line, although Don Juan was pretty darn good.....Its fun to see the predictable responses from the same predictable people. Round and round and round we go.

G

The same thing can be said of you, and honestly, it's not fun.