The Official DCI Finals Lounge

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a solo rifle toss in the back corner of the field during the chevron hit, but everything else was the same as at Quarters.

i just got a text from a friend at Finals...i guess they didn't use the screen they were talking about using. may not have been able to make it work.

Next on the field are The Cadets from Allentown, Pennsylvania. Their 2010 program is entitled "Toy Souldier" and consists of:

Procession of the Nobles by Rimsky-Korsakov, Nicolai

The School for Scandal - Overture by Barber, Samuel

Prelude to Act II and Maypole Dances from Merry Mount Suite by Hanson, Howard

Children's Dance (from Merry Mount Suite) by Hanson, Howard

Dance of the Tumblers by Rimsky-Korsakov, Nicolai

March of the Toys from Babes in Toyland by Herbert

You sure you weren't at the Cadets rehearsal? :P

Actually it was a nother piece that SCV played in 1985 "Festive Overture", I was just being silly about "Processions". :thumbup:

Little Jeffrey has discovered the corps in the back corner of the field.

Just got home from work about 30 minutes ago...been trying to fix my audio, finally got it fixed. Logged into fan network and ...nothing? I thought that premium hd subscribers got to watch finals live...it's only VOD? That SUCKS!!! :thumbup: Why allow semis and NOT finals? :worthy: I know, I know....I had all season to read this on the fan network and realize it was only VOD but it still sucks. Gonna play some starcraft 2, I suppose... :ph34r:

[/quote

Well, at least the World Class Finals will be shown. They streamed the semi's for the Open Class, but not the Finals. From the way it looks, we won't see that show until the DVD's come out. is there any way they could run that Finals show on demand for the corps as they get home if 'home' purchased the premium package?? All the corps would love to see their Finals show. It was so nice of them to at least put the semi's for Open on demand.... I've talked to kids that can't wait to see it, even though it's not going to be Finals. :smile:

"I love my son, so of COURSE I love his corp!"

LOVE the herald trumpets at the start of the show.