Scranton show

Didn't VOReason go to Scranton? Where is he or she?

Nope he said he had to work.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope he said he had to work.

but he has been very quiet.........hhmmnnn

well, at least there were no fights and we can await his expert opinion while having seen no one :lookaround:

especially when the pro-reading contingent blew their vuvuzela!

Something about "Somewhere over the Rainbow" and the Dorothy/Witch thing that reaches an audience.... I think there's something a little deeper at work.

So when someone says "best book in DCA or DCI", that means they really liked it. Great!

Why pee on someone else's fun by saying something banal like "doubt it"?

If everyone is so much smarter than everyone else....and we compete on DCP to see who is the smartest, most informed, most deserving, superior, MVP drum corps fan on the planet earth who should be genuflected to at their mere presence and excellence....maybe the corps can just stop trying to entertain everyone and simply do a show for that ONE person. It'd be like the VIP section, but there's only one person in it...in a velvet chair...surrounded by velvet ropes...with nothing more to keep him/her company than their own knowledge and superiority in the realm of personal drum corps greatness :)

I, for one, like the tanks and the flags and the smoke and the props...so I am too much of a noob to garner that ultra sophisticated VIP chair. Darn. :)

Edited by wishbonecav

my opinion against yours

yes it is. and mine is they have nothing on the top 12, no DCA corps does.

Speaking of the Scranton show.....

It was awesome to see Ritchee Price back in action with the Statesmen!! :lookaround:

well, at least there were no fights and we can await his expert opinion while having seen no one :lookaround:

Right - just because he wasn't there doesn't mean he can't do a review... that's his whole schtick.

but he has been very quiet.........hhmmnnn

Actually, I worked 36 hours straight. Midnight Saturday morning 'till Sunday noon. I was quiet 'cause I was sleeping. But don't ya'll worry, I seen a few comments that I may just have to jump on....once I wake up...