Scranton show

yeah VOReason is a hoot. i enjoy his comentary. empires book may be the best in DCA or even DCI. but i do know from people very close to them that they need to kick it up a notch. i would love nothing better then to see them dethrone the bucs. i hope they get it together. i for one will not count them out.
Why thank you Don! It's of course a matter of opinion regarding Empire's book, and I might even give you your opinion of Empire having the best book in DCA. Hey, different strokes...right? But do you REALLY think that Empire's book could stand up against the best in DCI? Again, this is just my opinion, but I see Empire's book as totally lacking in content, especially the visual. Kind of reminds me of Minnesota's visual last year. I was kind of a lone wolf there too. My best to you....

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on my way... see you all there

Buccaneers 94.7

Hurricanes 92.8

Empire Statesmen 92.6

Caballeros 91.6

Bushwackers 86.0

I can't see the Statesmen in 3rd place, although I didn't see the Hurcs last week. They do have a habit of being late bloomers. Other than that I agree with the rest of the pundits. Will be there. Only 45 min from home base.

Why thank you Don! It's of course a matter of opinion regarding Empire's book, and I might even give you your opinion of Empire having the best book in DCA. Hey, different strokes...right? But do you REALLY think that Empire's book could stand up against the best in DCI? Again, this is just my opinion, but I see Empire's book as totally lacking in content, especially the visual. Kind of reminds me of Minnesota's visual last year. I was kind of a lone wolf there too. My best to you....

well i'm a homer........you know. i like your posts because your not politicaly correct and neither am i. you say it like it is and for that i have respect for you. as for empire i do think the concept is great. are they executing? no. will they? don't know.

weather.com predicts rain,...................thunder a little later

Rain? Thunder? I like the way that sounds. lol :cool:

anybody hear anything yet?

Was just sent a text that retreat is happening now. As soon as get the scores I will post them.

anybody hear anything yet?

1. Buccaneers 93.400

2. Empire Statesmen 91.638

3. Hurricanes 90.050

4. Caballeros 88.550

5. Bushwackers 84.113

quote name='stacysquire' date='Aug 21 2010, 09:30 PM' post='2890947']

Was just sent a text that retreat is happening now. As soon as get the scores I will post them.