Madison Scouts 2011

Beware of Troll. :whistle:

he is trashing anyone close in score to Boston, and even trashed a BK "mom" in another thread..

I'm just saying..

Trashing Mr Cop i think you need to read my posts again. Im simply doing what most do on here supporting the corps i like. BK MoM was saying that she thinks it sucks that BK has to go on first in all the regionals. I simply said every corps has done that. She basically was whining. You call that trashing. Oh and let me remmind you that you responded to one of my posts by saying Im glad that boston has a all female guard they do not. So get your facts straight. I am the one who stands up for everyone and cheers for everyone.

• Like 2

He didn't make any excuses...just that he thought it may have taken a toll on the corps. I agree that it seemed like they were pushing hard during that show and I can vouch that by San Antonio time your body is definitely fighting back more than anytime during the season due to the heat and most often some sort of sickness that is running through the Corps.

In fact, sometimes one Corps can experience a sickness outbreak more than any others. I remember at Night Beat in 09' Carolina Crown had to pull out of the show because so many members had caught the Flu. I would love to see anyone try to perform any era Drum Corps show while they have been inflicted with any form of Flu.

He was making exxcuses . Read his posts. He just bashed me without proof. He thinks I havent been around when Madison was beating Boston by 4 points,i was. So I ask him what happened to Madison. I you ask him he will say sickness,holes oh this and that and just wait and see after the changes go in. I hope it works for Madison. Oh and BTW I will be in the stands waiting for the announcer say in 7 th place the Boston Crusaders.

• Like 1

Go start a Boston 2011 Thread, it will be fun for you... then you wouldn't have to hang out in our house.

Madison Scouts 2011

Go Madison

BYBO

MYNWA

• Like 4

I really try to stay posative when I post, so here go's. M....1970 , You are very good at what you do on here. It seems that you expressed your fear very well. I'm sure the Boston Crusaders are proud to have you as a fan and /or alum. Boston has more class than you are showing here. I know that someday you will be able achive their high standard's.

Best of luck !

Bill Leslie

Go BAC !

GO SCOUTS !

Edited by Bill L.
  • Like 4

I really try to stay posative when I post, so here go's. M....1970 , You are very good at what you do on here. It seems that you expressed your fear very well. I'm sure the Boston Crusaders are proud to have you as a fan and /or alum. Boston has more class than you are showing here. I know with some time you will be able achive their high standard's.

Best of luck !

Bill Leslie

Go BAC !

GO SCOUTS !

thanks for the compliment My posts have been taken out of context and misunderstood. If you read them i would like for you or anyone to tell me when i said i thought the scouts were bad. I was responding to a fan and former member who was angry that i said Madison is not the only corps who is experiencing illness, blanks low scoresand the stress and strain of tour. Now i thought of as a hater. I am a proud alum and i am a great supporter of all corps. thanks again for your compliment. I will sit back now and just wait until madiscon comes back and see what happens..

Edited by mondocane1970
  • Like 1

He was making exxcuses . Read his posts. He just bashed me without proof. He thinks I havent been around when Madison was beating Boston by 4 points,i was. So I ask him what happened to Madison. I you ask him he will say sickness,holes oh this and that and just wait and see after the changes go in. I hope it works for Madison. Oh and BTW I will be in the stands waiting for the announcer say in 7 th place the Boston Crusaders.

:huh: All this from the dude who comes in THIS thread to try and taunt the mighty Scouts. lol Wow, dude...just wow.

And something you might want to look into is the fact that there's a difference between a reason and an excuse. They are not interchangeable terms. A reason is valid and usually unavoidable. An excuse is a transparent attempt to shift blame away from one's self.

• Like 3

I love it when cops whine

Hey man, put the assault rifle away. If you are going to pump up your favorite Corps, fine. If you want to disagree with what a poster said, no problem. Everybody does that here. But you came on here attacking others right from the getgo with what others are saying about THEIR favorite Corps. Tone it down man. Otherwise, you'll just be viewed by most as a cantankerous fool. Take it easy. Don't be so combative right out of the shoot, ya know ? Relax. The last thing I would imagine you'd want is for people around the country to think ill of YOUR favorite Corps, so keep that in mind before posting, ok ?

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

I guess if you think I am a troll your entitled to your opinion. I have been here when scouts were spanking Boston so what happenened. All you do is Whine and make excuses. All I said was that every corps goes through similar experiences. We will see at finals what happens. I cant wait to here your post when the scores are the same or maybe lower after the madison changes go in.

So, someone who joined this site a few days ago is lecturing people who have been posting on DCP since 2002? If he/she needs to blather, he/she can start his/her own thread. I don't understand this compulsive need by trolls to blather on the Scouts thread. Possibly, they are jealous of the Scouts large and strong fan base.

• Like 1

The 300 young people who make up the Boston Crusaders and Madison Scouts are all working very hard. The directors of both of these drum corps also work well together. I think we should all feel good about the fact that we have two very strong, surging drum corps in a year where every corps seems out for blood. Both corps have passionate alumni who will defend and support their corps to the end. I think we should celebrate what we have in common....there's lots of great things going on right now in both organizations.

Craig

BAC

Well said Sir !

• Like 1