Jack's Corps.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure I'd go out for a corps run by Jack Bauer. His loved ones, friends, and co-workers never seem to fare that well from a "staying alive" standpoint.

Critique could get interesting.

Next week on 24:

"Jack, I think you had better take a look at these. I just got the satellite surveillance photos from the terrorist corps' camp. It appears they have a new contra player.

Jack, ........................ its Tony Almeida".

(quick cut)

"You've changed, Tony. You used to care about what happened to the fans. What changed you, Tony?"

"Its was the acoustics, Jack, the acoustics. That, and the incessant thunderous goo!"

(quick cut)

"We were friends for a long time, Tony. You know me well enough to know the kind of things I'm capable of doing when I have to. So. I'm going to ask you for the final time. WHERE DID THEY HIDE THE SYNTH PLAYER?"

(quick cut)

"Chloe, I'm about five minutes out from the stadium. When will they have the perimeter sealed off?"

"Five minutes, maybe more. The tactical team has intercepted the souvie trailer before they could clear the parking lot. But Jack, there's a problem. .................. Its the stadium roof, Jack ....................... its still closed!"

Edited by Photographer Jim

Next week on 24:

"Jack, I think you had better take a look at these. I just got the satellite surveillance photos from the terrorist corps' camp. It appears they have a new contra player.

(quick cut)

"You've changed, Tony. You used to care about what happened to the fans. What changed you, Tony?"

"Its was the acoustics, Jack, the acoustics. That, and the incessant thunderous goo!"

(quick cut)

"We were friends for a long time, Tony. You know me well enough to know the kind of things I'm capable of doing when I have to. So. I'm going to ask you for the final time. WHERE DID THEY HIDE THE SYNTH PLAYER?"

(quick cut)

"Chloe, I'm about five minutes out from the stadium. When will they have the perimeter sealed off?"

"Five minutes, maybe more. The tactical team was intercepted the souvie trailer before they could clear the parking lot. But Jack, there's a problem. .................. Its the stadium roof, Jack ....................... its still closed!"

Not enough "win" on the internet for this post....

:lookaround::tongue::tongue::lol:

Next week on 24:

(quick cut)

(quick cut)

(quick cut)

"Five minutes, maybe more. The tactical team has intercepted the souvie trailer before they could clear the parking lot. But Jack, there's a problem. .................. Its the stadium roof, Jack ....................... its still closed!"

OMG! Close thread now. It can't possibly get any better than this, and I was going to try!

OMG! Close thread now. It can't possibly get any better than this, and I was going to try!

Thank you. Thank you. Tell your friends, we'll be here all this week. Thank you. :tongue:

Thank you. Thank you. Tell your friends, we'll be here all this week. Thank you. :tongue:

Jack's Corps, unnamed of course for matters of national security, wouldn't need

instruments; they ARE the instruments. And it wouldn't matter where or how

they practiced anyway, because Chuck Norris' corps would beat them.

hahahaha

I've been sitting here watching 24 and while responding to another topic I wondered:

What if Jack Bauer were a corps director?

• What would he name his corps?
  • What kind of show would he put on the field?
  • What would camp be like?
  • Would he be old school or new school?
  • What motivational techniques would he use?

etc.

Thoughts?

Fun thread - I'll play.

Name - The Red Angels

Show - A modern day Spartacus with lots of electronics, gadgets, torture tables, electric chairs, two-way mirrors, wacky obscure music (with a stellar hornline), fans will hate it, :tongue:

Camp - Brutal, in Death Valley, 24 hour rehearsals until finals

Definitely new school, but the ending will include a z-pull to guarantee a talking point and discussion about a hidden meaning to their show.

Motivational techniques will include water-boarding, electricution, starvation, dangling from 100 storey buildings for anyone who is late, misses their spots, early entries or late releases, rifle/flag drops.

Sounds cool - where do I sign up... :tongue:

I would march if Jack had a corps, regardless of the fact I'm almost 25.

My favorite Jack strategy is when someone says no or refuses to do what he wants, he just shouts the demand with his nose practically touching their's, and then they cave and give in. I would love to see this translate to critique.