Move G7 topics back to main forum

Now that the season's over......and the traffic has slowed considerably....and the topics now seem to consist of "what was you favorite flag color of the past decade".... Maybe the Big elephant in the room topic should be brought back to the main forum?

I disagree, please close this thread promptly.

I disagree, please close this thread promptly.

thirded

Edited by jaylogan

I think it's fine right where it is. It controls the explosion of G7 threads that would pop up like they did back at the start of the summer. The mods are having a hard enough time getting people to use their noggin and keep the discussion to just that thread, so I can't imagine how busy they would be trying to control a gaggle of out of control G7 threads.

So -

what was your favorite flag color of the past decade?

I have always been a fan of the yellow practice flags, sup.

Now that the season's over......and the traffic has slowed considerably....and the topics now seem to consist of "what was you favorite flag color of the past decade".... Maybe the Big elephant in the room topic should be brought back to the main forum?

... Why?

Everyone knows where to find them. I know where to go if I want to see people #####ing and speculating and declaring THE END OF DRUM CORPS AS WE KNOW IT. I'd rather let the people involved deal with it and come to an agreement, whatever that may be while I surf the main page for topics that are a little less vitriolic.

And I prefer mauve flags.