Rochester PRELIMS

Dont tell me DCA Prelims is going to be anything but an AWESOME contest.

There are a BUNCH of corps that are going to be holding their breath every time a score is announced.

CorpsVets, Kidsgrove Scouts, Alliance, Bushwackers, Renegades and Kilties. 6 corps...5 spots.

Name one in this group that has a free pass...especially given the buzz from Bridgeport.

85-84-83-83-83 and Renegades, who get to go on first? Whoa.

A Class....

Top four packed in at 84-83-82-81 with Sun Devils making a late charge and SoCal an obvious darkhorse.

I'd say prelims is going to be pretty inspired entertainment. Nobody can afford to bring anything less than their A GAME.

And THEN the top 5 go on under the lights?

For $27? That's must-see-drum corps.

Edited by wishbonecav

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your support...

We are ready!

Family Day Show Video coming soon

Cincinnati Tradition is ready can't wait to come to Rochester Prelims is going to be amazing. Can't wait. Good luck to all the other Class A Corps

O-H-I-O!!!!!!!

Edited by Forever_Knight

Cincinnati Tradition is ready can't wait to come to Rochester Prelims is going to be amazing. Can't wait. Good luck to all the other Class A Corps

O-H-I-O!!!!!!!

Safe travels to you guys for your first DCA Championship show. Welcome!!!!

There are a BUNCH of corps that are going to be holding their breath every time a score is announced.

CorpsVets, Kidsgrove Scouts, Alliance, Bushwackers, Renegades and Kilties. 6 corps...5 spots.

Name one in this group that has a free pass...especially given the buzz from Bridgeport.

A Class....

Top four packed in at 84-83-82-81 with Sun Devils making a late charge and SoCal an obvious darkhorse.

I'd say prelims is going to be pretty inspired entertainment. Nobody can afford to bring anything less than their A GAME.

My predicition is that the top 5 is not so set. Only time will tell.

A Class....

so,no more talk of letting everybody in?kool let's have some FUN! GAME ON!!

Does anybody else see an advantage in slotting for the corps who performed this past weekend. It seems that if everyone was slotted according to the prior weekend when everyone performed it would be more fair. Having an extra week to raise the corps' score is kind of biased to those corps with the extra week.

Just saying...

You should have had another show out in the midwest if that is the case. It really isnt anyone's fault that Hurcs and Bucs have had these weekends for their home shows for decades. It may not be fair, but there ways to make it fair if there was another show out in the Midwest.

Donny

so,no more talk of letting everybody in?kool let's have some FUN! GAME ON!!

Tom can clarify the Finals.

The way I understand it, its a contest.

Bring your A Game to prelims.

There's plenty at stake :)

This is going to be fun!

It seems a little odd that a corps who doesn't compete in an entire season (or is even a member of DCA as far as I know) could be included in the competition for finals. It's almmost like a Cuban baseball team being given a spot in the Major League Baseball playoffs without going through the 162 game regular season.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that KS are here, and from what everyone has said they are quite impressive. But I'm wondering why theirs isn't more of an "exhibition" type appearance?