2010 Drum Corps Associates World Championships FINALS

Anyone want to guess who the first corps will be too play a parking lot concert and get busted?

Nobody.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for the great coverage. Congrats to Buccs and Fusion. I look forward to the challenge of competing against you all again in 2011. Sorry we had to sit this year out but MCL WILL be back.

The season ending fireworks have started above Frontier Field. Fusion's in their closer. Since they're doing a standstill, that's some great visual GE for them!

The season ending fireworks have started above Frontier Field. Fusion's in their closer. Since they're doing a standstill, that's some great visual GE for them!

Loud explosive devices do not violate a city ordinance?

Hey Kevin.... go have that cocktail....

I think Brent and Todd said they were buying....

?????

:beer:

The DCP sign in the back stands is coming down. Bye bye, Bertha! See you next year!

Loud explosive devices do not violate a city ordinance?

You can barely hear them here, plus Frontier isn't surrounded by houses like Marina Auto is.

Drum line is playing their cadence. Horn line is boogeying down in response.

Congrats to all the CORPS tonight I think they are all CHAMPIONS in their own way.

DCP THANK YOU for the work and time too let us know, for those that could not make the trip too the CHAMPIONSHIP. As far as the 2011 season, I think it all ready in the making for many CORPS started tonight.