2010 Drum Corps Associates World Championships FINALS

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, since David Bruni normally presents the Best Showmanship trophy on behalf of his father, he had to present the trophy to himself on behalf of the Statesmen.

Well Deserved and congrats,Dave! :beer:

I'm outtie, folks. Thanks to the DCP crew for an amazing job!

Next year, and as many as I can endure, I am back on the field. Be well and safe travels to all, especially the corps in their return home.

Flash

Back on Drum Corps....How long is the off season for the top 5 corps??

The season never ends for them.

Wow, Reading's warm-up sounds so good.

By the way, John Donovan informed me that both encore performances WILL be available on the DVDs.

Oh - I know it doesn't for the administration.

I would imagine that most of the top 10 corps probably have in place many of the major staff members and those key people have a pretty good idea or handle on what they are doing for 2011 and may even have some music and visual stuff in the hopper. Many of the corps members at finals get the announcement of what the show is going to be for the following year from the staff before leaving Rochester. Probably a excellent time to get everyone excited for the following season and get them thinking about winning.

It never ends.

You can barely hear them here, plus Frontier isn't surrounded by houses like Marina Auto is.

They were loud as heck at my hotel, though...... :beer:

I would imagine that most of the top 10 corps probably have in place many of the major staff members and those key people have a pretty good idea or handle on what they are doing for 2011 and may even have some music and visual stuff in the hopper. Many of the corps members at finals get the announcement of what the show is going to be for the following year from the staff before leaving Rochester. Probably a excellent time to get everyone excited for the following season and get them thinking about winning.

It never ends.

Oh. I was under the impression that most DCA corps waited until Thanksgiving weekend to announce their show for the upcoming season.

That's pretty much what i've been used to.