2010 Drum Corps Associates World Championships FINALS

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Star United and Kilties be on the finals DVD do you know?

Don't know. I'll ask.

Also of note - DCA isn't against cymbal lines.

Oh - I know it doesn't for the administration.

I hear ya...I'm a former drum corps/winter guard Secretary/Treasurer or whatever needs doing kinda person ;-)

Congrats to all the corps and thanks so much to the contributors of this thread. Go Drum Corps! :beer:

Oh. I was under the impression that most DCA corps waited until Thanksgiving weekend to announce their show for the upcoming season.

That's pretty much what i've been used to.

Some do,,,,,,, some don't.

I know they all wait till Thanksgiving weekend to make the official announcement to the public.

THANKS to our entire team .... Kevin, Danielle, Charlie, Brent, and Todd. We have a great time bringing the DCA Championship weekend to-life for those that can't attend in-person ... and I hope we've done justice to the incredible performances that we've witnessed.

A special thank you to Gil Silva, Tom Peashey, Glen "Moon Pie" Johnson, Mike Symonds, and the entire DCA staff for their partnership and dedication to their fans - allowing us to share this weekend with our readers. We look forward to a long continuation of our collaboration.

I'll say goodnight for now ... and enjoy the remainder of the Buc's encore.

-john

Some do,,,,,,, some don't.

I know they all wait till Thanksgiving weekend to make the official announcement to the public.

My 7 years with the Sunrisers, we were told at the Open House, held every Sunday after Thanksgiving, which was the day after the banquet. :beer:

Don't know. I'll ask.

John Donovan doesn't know. Your best bet is to go to the Box 5 Productions website (which appears as one of the banners at the top of the forum page) and see what they list on the DVDs.