2010 Drum Corps Associates World Championships FINALS

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drum line is playing their cadence. Horn line is boogeying down in response.

I'm not going to comment that much on the encore performance. These are all about celebrating, after all.

No, not bitter. Just nice to see... You don't know me if you took that as bitter. That's cool!!!

I'm sorry, i guess i read your post as being sarcastic, my bad.

Mn Brass deserves so much credit for what they accomplish! 2 straight seasons of championship calibur scores! Regardless of placement.. I've loved the corps since my first days in DCA! Always a fan fav, and always a real quality drum corps.

:beer: Absolutely! Especially for a corp that doesnt even get to see any of the top groups until this weekend. Much respect for them.. always a favorite. :beer:

Before more of you sign off...consider the significance of this weekend. While we all know Labor Day means DCA World Championships, it is also the weekend of The Jerry Lewis Telethon. Consider, if you will, the children affected by MD, MS, ALS, and the likes, and then consider a donation.

Safe travels home!

IT WAS A GOOD NIGHT --THANKS ----remember --if you win -say nothing ---if you lose --say less

Anyone want to guess who the first corps will be too play a parking lot concert and get busted?

Before more of you sign off...consider the significance of this weekend. While we all know Labor Day means DCA World Championships, it is also the weekend of The Jerry Lewis Telethon. Consider, if you will, the children affected by MD, MS, ALS, and the likes, and then consider a donation.

Safe travels home!

Jerry was focused on slapping Lydsay Lohan earlier in the week. I wonder if he was moved on past that.