2010 Drum Corps Associates World Championships FINALS

congrats to CV! feels funny being home on Labor Day weekend.

I hear ya man.

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 7 years with the Sunrisers, we were told at the Open House, held every Sunday after Thanksgiving, which was the day after the banquet. :beer:

When I was webmaster of a certain corps, I wasn't allowed to post the show on the website until March, sometimes April because of the legal stuff with ASCAP or whoever

Bucs' corps song seems louder than in years past. A lot of pride in that corps tonight.

Hey Ed. . . how you been?

Ive been well Dave thanks. And you?

When I was webmaster of a certain corps, I wasn't allowed to post the show on the website until March, sometimes April because of the legal stuff with ASCAP or whoever

Man there will be all sorts of leaked videos on Facebook this week and the DVD will hit facebook shortly after its released.

From Box 5 website--for the finals DVD:

* ALL FINALIST PERFORMANCE'S

o Available in HIGH CAM & DIRECTORS CUT

o Available with 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital Audio

o In WideScreen Format

* ALL EXHIBITION PERFORMANCE'S

o Available in Directors Cut ONLY

o In Widescreen Format

* RETREAT & ANNOUNCEMENT OF SCORES

o Available with 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio

o In Widescreen Format

* ALL VICTORY CONCERT PERFORMANCE'S

o In Widescreen Format

Well, the encores are done. The banners are down, and we're packing up our stuff. I think we can safely declare the 2010 North American drum and bugle corps season over. We can also safely declare that the 2011 North American drum and bugle corps season has started for EVERYBODY!

Thank you all for reading and posting your thoughts this weekend. It has been a great pleasure doing this and I'm already looking forward to doing it again next season.

Thanks also to John Donovan, Danielle Potts, Brent Turner, Todd Tanji, Charlie Groh, Tom Peashey, and MANY others involved with DCP and DCA. Without all of you, the weekend would not have gone as smoothly as it did.

Last, but certainly not least, thank you to all of the performers and the many staff members, administrators, and volunteers who brought us the incredible performances we witnessed this weekend, and especially tonight. YOU are why we all come to the Mecca of drum corps, no matter where Finals is held.

Good night, and good luck.