Yo, Tremendous Blah....

Apparently no one had the heart to tell you. They already sent us the Championship Trophy (again) as the Tremendous result is a fore gone conclusion.

I think it’s nice that they named the trophy “The Tremendous Maple Leaf Parade Championship Trophy” in honor of the 106 straight times we’ve won it.

Be Tremendous or be square! You can’t do both.

That's pretty cool considering it's only been around for 50 years. Nice math by the way

;)

p.s. You're really not champions if you have to buy the trophy yourself. just saying

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are so TREMENDOUS.. we were doing Oktoberfest LONG before it became fashionable or even publicly recognized...

"GAUPOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Ok from what I can tell you have excepted the invite for the "BEAT DOWN @ THE BRAT STAND"

Is this true yes or no? and don't give me some clever college annogram, that leaves the door open on both ends, yes or no!

Waiting......

"GAUPOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Ok from what I can tell you have excepted the invite for the "BEAT DOWN @ THE BRAT STAND"

Is this true yes or no? and don't give me some clever college annogram, that leaves the door open on both ends, yes or no!

Waiting......

U before A except after T. Man, didn't they teach you that in the outhouse you went to skool in?

Sure, I will accept your "challenge".

wait no more senor Mayo.

Old Skool throwdown!

Awesome!

Can't we all just get along?

Can't we all just get along?

What's the fun in that?

:thumbup:

What's the fun in that?

WOW! the first thing we agree upon.

Shut it Buzzard.

To all of DRUM CORPS!!! come see "EL" and his clan of robots lurn some respect. Dance starts at 7:30 (if they show)

Edited by John Mayer

I am certain that season after season this is my favorite DCA Discussion thread to read! :smile:

One year, probably not until the Fall of 2018 when I think I can retire (you hear me Gov. Christie?!), I hope to be TREMENDOUS!

Enjoy all!

Peace,

Dennis

well you if have to start somewhere, why not start at the very bottom.

welcome to the thread.