Yo, Tremendous Blah....

WOW! the first thing we agree upon.

Shut it Buzzard.

To all of DRUM CORPS!!! come see "EL" and his clan of robots lurn some respect. Dance starts at 7:30 (if they show)

Sorry to come across as a pansy, but I fear for El's safety. The TREMENDOUS bloodbath resulting from his impending beat down seems unavoidable... It was nice knowing you EL!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to come across as a pansy, but I fear for El's safety. The TREMENDOUS bloodbath resulting from his impending beat down seems unavoidable... It was nice knowing you EL!

You should be lighting some candles for Johnny.

1.1247953116.prayer-candles.jpg

just saying

Edited by The Original El Guapo

Just want to wish everyone safe travels to the Oktoberfest in La Crosse, Wisconsin....yes, everyone.

I need them to show up in order to whoop their arses. ;)

PROST!!!

:thumbup:

OK - to quote Sgt. Hulka(Warren Oates) from "Stripes" ...

LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS !!!

Couldn't resist Guapo! :thumbup:

Wish I could come down to watch the Epic battle between the Tremendous Ones and the Ambassadors(emeritus) from 'The Holy Land'..but I fear for my life as members of both groups might harm me for applauding (repsectfully of course) for BOTH units, and one may take a larger offense to my 'fence riding'.

Therefore, I will respectfully (yeah, right) abstain. (You're right, I'm chicken) :smile:

I expect to hear glorious tales of Kreusening and Tremendousness afterward folks! :worthy:

DO YOURSELVES PROUD!!!

Pat

Dearest El

Since the birth of my little one, I have had a soft spot for little helpless creatures like yourself. So I thought to myself "self, you are Tremendous, and the fact (key word here "fact") that you are going to beat 9 kinds of dog carp out of someone child like mid-range-tuba-want-a-b, in front of family, friends, god, and the rest of the world, is justified, but is it Tremendous?

ponder,... ponder,....quick blast,...... ponder some more :worthy:

NO! I remembered the great words of our leader Burt Matson, "Be Tremendous to eachother", and doing anything other then being Tremendous, means you are no better then your enemy.

So with my new found old saying, I still challenge you to an epic "smackdown at the brat stand", but instead of a common street brawl, I CHALLENGE THEE TO A DANCE OFF!!!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::worthy: (WOW! I have been inspired by god himself)

New rules (which I will make up now) you, ME, and anyone who wants to see an end to this insane maddness, needs to be at the Blue Stars Brat Stand this Sat night @ 7:30pm (don't forget to buy a brat from the Blue Stars---voted best brats at Oktoberfest by myself). The polka smack down will begin with the first dance. No, No, No, not with eachother, that would be like putting matter and antimatter (I will assume the role of matter in this case) together on the same planet, which we all know is pointless. We will let the people decide who will live and who will die. Anyone who cares, or anyone who just wants to see this whole thing just go away, needs to polka with both me :worthy: and the great "EL" :smile: , cast your vote, have a beer, and maybe dance again. You can only vote if you polka with both. So there it is, as the ancient scrools have predicted. We will let the voice of the people speak.

You are all invited to see this epic old-school dance-off.

There it is old-man, this is your only chance. Will you,.... CAN YOU DANCE?????

I would like to say that this was the best Oktoberfest EVER!!!!

Also I would like to congratulate Turdmendous Blah for another record setting placement. Once again tremendous belch figured out a way to

place 235th out of 214 parade units. CONGRATS!!!

I am back home admiring another 1st place trophy that was handing to us by Miss Oktoberfest 2010 herself along with the 1st runner up.

oktoberfest-womans-beer1.jpg

It was great to see you again senor Mayo and your rag-tag "band" of "musicians".

We look forward to another chance to prove that...

It's hip to be square.

p.s. pictures coming soon

Just found this online from the LaCrosse paper, sounds like Deja Vu All Over Again.

To All friends and fans

This is my first review, so please try to read though the lines and pick up what I'm trying to lay down.

The day started as every good day should, the sun was shinning, and I got to see drum corps, so what could be better???? I had a good view of the street, and I was'nt to far from my cooler or the porta-john. Normally I would not get too excieted about a parade, but with all of the recent "HYPE" of the Tremendous Blast and the BSA I wanted to see what all the "guff" was about.

First up was "The Tremendous Blast" and what a quality corps that is. All I keep thinking was what a class act. From the moment I saw the corps I was impressed with just the way they went down the street. I have been seeing coprs for some time, but nothing like this, they were so entertaining, so musical, so full of life, they made me wet my pants!! Then just when I thought it could not get any better, it did,,,and how!!!! It all started off with the drums and then came the chant. The chant of all chants, that truly proclaims the essence of what it must be like, when you are Tremendous!!! "Tremendous, Tremendous oh,oh Tremendous" and then, like the precision machine they are, all of the Blasters swirled and swelled up together with a big "Whoop-La" or something like that, I was personaly having another personal problem, but did not care. Then like a beacon in the night, the drum started shining though, with this new wave drum beat that got all of the "Local Festers" of their butts and joined in the fun. My mom, dad, 2 aunts,3 stangers, and my self, wet pants and all, could not contain ourselvs any more, we needed to be Tremendous!!!! We stared heading down the street like abunch of drunken rats . Dancing, laughing and having the time of my life, I felt like I was home when in fact I had never ever marched before. I had never performed before now, and there I was, in front of Oktoberfest, a ROCK STAR!!. Then, in Tremendous fashion, and how this happened I still have no clue, It Got BETTER!!!! The parade song was up, and I was clueless. What do I do??? Then I remebered the chant, and then also confirmed from a horn player "YOU ARE TREMENDOUS!!!!! LET IT OUT!!!!!" and I started Blasting. I Blasted like no one ever Blasted, and with That power, I truly became Tremendous!!! This moment in time is like non that I have ever experienced before. I felt the reason The Tremendous is in a class of their own. Class, quality,power, showmenship, precision all rolled up into one Fantastic drum corps, I now see why others consider this corps "The greatest...EVER!!!!" I wished it would never end, and like the Blasters they are, off they went into what looked like an endless party. I yelled "Party on Blasters" and one lone cymbal turned and said something I will never forget. "See you next year!!" and away they went.

Later I found out The Tremendous scored a 199.745

"WOW"

Next up the BSA. nice square block, loved the t-shirts

Jane Doe

LaCrosse Wis

drum corps expert

Yes the Tremednous Beat-Down on the streets of LaX was inevitable. There is nothing like the polite smattering of applause when a nice, clean(ish) blue (red this year, really?) box comes down the street to get the crowd ready to throw babies when the Tremendous Tremendousness that is the Tremendous Blast follows up with the patented Morphing Tremendous Trapezoid Maneuver. It was really hard to play when all the young ladies kept running up and kissing me (thanks for the shots nice young lady in the German dress with the tremendous cleavage!).

And so, with another drum corps season officially come to its inevitable end, the Tremendous Blast would like to wish ALL drum corps (and alumni band/boxes) a Tremendous off season.

Tremendous, Tremendous,

Oh, Oh, Tremendous!

Be Tremendous, or be square! You can’t do both.

Seen when the Blue Stars Alumni/All Star parade corps came marching by...

cheering%20crowd.jpg

During our performance of Freebird...

idiotssummernats1.jpg

Now here is what went on during turdmendous blah's performance...

sleeping-on-the-street.jpg

child_crying-1.jpg

If anything you guys are consistent, I will give you that.

PROST

Dear Mr. Original Box,

Clearly, you are Tremendously delusional :cool: . No one gets that excited over a nice clean box (unless you are a part of said box) It’s time to stop drinking now :rolleyes: .

Be Tremendous or be square. You can't do both.

Roark

Blue Blast?!?

Edited by Roark1