DCA Improvements

I'm not speaking for Mike or anyone else..... but given that this was the first year for all this stuff (we've had some video stuff in recent years but not to this extent) I would be reasonably sure that some adjustments will be made next year.

I know the crew made some adjustments from prelims to finals this year, based on feedback they had received.

I just hope that one of the adjustments for next year is not asking me to stay home. :dontgetit:

I'm sure some serious editing will have to be done to tone down that shirt before they can finalize the DVD's... :confused:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah we learned that the hard way in 96. the key is just dont watch the board

all i know is when the recap came on as i was marching off the field.. i couldn't even hear the bass drum that was keeping us in step... i could maybe faintly hear it.. and it was yelling out duts to try to keep everyone else in step.... but eh.. eventually it was a lost cause.

was it prelims where they were doing post show recaps of the corps?

outstanding work, folks!

Yes, those were at Prelims. The drum major show intros were at Finals.

Actually watching what we just did on the Jumbotron as we marched off was fun and put a smile on my face.

all i know is when the recap came on as i was marching off the field.. i couldn't even hear the bass drum that was keeping us in step... i could maybe faintly hear it.. and it was yelling out duts to try to keep everyone else in step.... but eh.. eventually it was a lost cause.

ah hell our A squad couldn't stay in step to a tap back in the day when it could be heard :dontgetit:

Thinkin' about copyrights on Just sayin'. Just sayin'...............(kind of a Catch-all isn't it...?) Just when somebody wants to respond to a comment and yinz say..."just sayin' " there's that hesitation and.......... :confused:

I prefer;

And yet...

:dontgetit:

9/11 NEVER FORGET

Edited by Mellofello01

ah hell our A squad couldn't stay in step to a tap back in the day when it could be heard :dontgetit:

Jeff,

Do you have their names and addresses? We'd like to invite them to join the "International Brotherhood of Out of Step Honor Guards." We're planning our next reunion - "Stumble, Clutch and Falter IV" - for Annapolis.

Andy

Jeff,

Do you have their names and addresses? We'd like to invite them to join the "International Brotherhood of Out of Step Honor Guards." We're planning our next reunion - "Stumble, Clutch and Falter IV" - for Annapolis.

Andy

no. And, sadly, I think only 3 are still alive. Cabs did fix Ron Beyer a few years later too...well, as fixed as he could ever be