Who has won the most DCI titles?

If you extend the thread to members who marched DCI and DCA corps with rings, it will get pretty interesting.

DCI should speak to all member corps/alumni and seek out these folk.

They should be awarded some sort of official recognition. If not hall of fame then at least wheel them out onto the field during finals.

I'd MUCH rather give an accolade award with official, public" recgnition " for a marcher that marched in one Corps for 6 years or more, rather than some marcher that has 2 or more rings with maybe 2 or more Corps. But that's just me.

Edited by BRASSO

Cadets 83, 84, 98

Star 91

I heard he marched Muchachos, I don't know if thats true or not, but if it is he would have had 5 if they wasn't disqualified in 75

This thread, however, is for people who won while MARCHING....not staff.

If you include staff, then you have Gibbs, Downey, and ScoJo at BD with 14...and you could add to Downey's count if you included the Brigs years.

Lee Doebler, Dave Gibbs, Dave Tuttle, and Rich Kleinman all have four rings from marching

BD 76-80.

Wasn't Scott Tiret part of that group, too. Somewhere, either on DCP or on the BD site, is a photo of 4 of these people holding up 4 fingers each after our victory in 1980.

I heard he marched Muchachos, I don't know if thats true or not, but if it is he would have had 5 if they wasn't disqualified in 75

Guess BD, Vanguard, and Scouts weren't planning on performing that Saturday night. :laughing:

Edited by mobrien

Not quite the same as most individual rings, but the center snare from BD this year and I have marched together since 05. 05 - 07 Academy and 08 - 10 BD. That gives us 05 "undefeated" (for our 10 or something shows and not going to finals) 06 undefeated and the Div II win in Madison, .025 away from the win in 08 (and .225 away from undefeated), plus the past two undefeated seasons with devs. But who's counting? :laughing:

Edited by AAPAbaritone