Blue Devils tunes from the past

That right there would be one of the most bad-azz shows of all time. Opening with TO and closing with Bacchanalia might make me wee-wee myself.

That depends...:-)...if they could march to Legends of the One Eyed Sailor regular beat, double time, park and blow and move like crazy the last bit within 2 minutes, I'd be a happy camper.

Ouch. Thanks for the reality slap Bob. I really need to take some spanish.

Dan

Sorry, Dan. I do think you pronounced it a little differently every time you said it this past season. :devil: In all fairness, you're not the only one to mess up the names of Spanish tunes [Mike Cesario also comes to mind], just the freshest in my memory. I enjoyed the Field Passes this past season; keep up the good work. :lol:

That depends...:-)...if they could march to Legends of the One Eyed Sailor regular beat, double time, park and blow and move like crazy the last bit within 2 minutes, I'd be a happy camper.

Ehh...but OK. As long as we get the darrls bars.

well.....guards tend to wear less now, so maybe. I mean that could be awesome GE visual

Not just no but hell no Michael Bolton.

That will be great once they can add a sax section.

Nah, just bring back french horns; a line of King 1122s would do the trick. :tongue:

That will be great once they can add a sax section.

Already heard a Downey Channel One Suite arrangement with Saxes ( RCC) and it didn't compare to BDs versions.

:tongue:

Wow, this is an old topic made new again! :tongue:

When I started drum corps was single valve horns with slip slides, snares, single tenors, thumper basses, cymbals, guards that did NO flag work at all, elevator drum drills, starting in one end zone and exiting out the other. Drum corps is whatever those who make decisions say it is, as always.

Get it yet?

Yes, and it's STILL brass and percussion, which is the essence of Drum and Bugle Corps.

Which many of us keep saying and you keep ignoring, but that's okay. :tongue:

I'd rather have them do something new than regurgitate to please a few people stuck in the past.

It takes some real delusions to think that new fans and potential marchers will be turned on by pep band tunes and middle school staple pieces.

I want new material arranged in a style that pleases the fans as well as the judges. It is possible to do so! Complete musical phrases are a good place to start. :tongue: