So any uniform info/rumors for 2011?

Crowns uniform looked a lot better live than it did in any of the pre-season design photos that were posted on here.

• Like 1

Well you can expect a revamped uniform from crown again...something will be different.

Well you can expect a revamped uniform from crown again...something will be different.

Something in cream with purple accents would be nice and NO VELVET!!!

• Like 1

Something in cream with purple accents would be nice and NO VELVET!!!

As much as I loved the Scouts return to the classic Scout uniform, I still cant understand how you wear that uniform without Spats. The uni looked odd without spats. The explanation that they could not find the original white Navy Spats just doesn't make sense.

I will gladly donate to a spat fund for 2011!!!

As much as I loved the Scouts return to the classic Scout uniform, I still cant understand how you wear that uniform without Spats. The uni looked odd without spats. The explanation that they could not find the original white Navy Spats just doesn't make sense.

I think Chris explained it quite well.

• Like 1

I understood.

• Like 1

I loved crowns uniform last year (not the guard, not that I hated it, just thought the guard uniform could have been better) I didnt like cavaliers new uniform, too much black, not enough white and green. I LOVED phantom's uniform with the almost all white. It was so sweet and it matched their show so well.

On Topic- I dont know anything about this years uniforms yet.

I loved crowns uniform last year (not the guard, not that I hated it, just thought the guard uniform could have been better) I didnt like cavaliers new uniform, too much black, not enough white and green. I LOVED phantom's uniform with the almost all white. It was so sweet and it matched their show so well.

On Topic- I dont know anything about this years uniforms yet.

Agreed, why did they have the top portion come to a "V" style in the front? Too much black too.... I am thinking SCV should go back to a 1990 style as well.

Agreed, why did they have the top portion come to a "V" style in the front? Too much black too.... I am thinking SCV should go back to a 1990 style as well.

SCV detailed their uniform selection process - they did originally test the long jackets (used until '96) but they just didn't look right on the field doing today's high-velocity drill. So, they went with their next-most-iconic version - the 97-2001 design, with updated materials. So... you'll not see the old-school SCV unis on the field.

Mike

Just announced today, The Academy will be making the switch from Stanbury to FJM with Cesario leading the design.