Imperial Sound's Financial Appeal

I wish you guys the best of luck, all the success in the world, and I hope to see you out there on tour this summer. It's always great to see a new organization come up. :mat: :mat: :spitting::worthy: Good Luck to your first season!

rrrr... Zombie Thread is back from the dead...

Since the beginning of this month, we haven't made nearly anything. With a physical drum corps up and running now, we have to buy instruments soon, and with Christmas and New Years coming up, our ability to get kids and volunteers together to operate a fundraiser is going to be slim.

Spread some Christmas cheer and consider contributing to our campaign!

Thank you.

My $150 is still coming regardless. Now I just need to get my wife to stop shopping for the holidays!

Keep pushing Robert. Some good people here are supporters!!

How are things going?

Wonderful, ThirdCoast.

We had to scale a few things back. For instance, one of our fundraisers was an early public performance of Christmas tunes on the steps of the County Courthouse just 2 blocks from our rehearsal site and set for the 11th. However, due to the amount of time we currently have to rehearsal the two tunes, plus the changing of our rehearsal date due to a late schedule conflict with our hosts, we had to cancel the performance/fundraiser. We'll probably give a little preview in January to the local area, because, honestly, the bucks are in staying local and building an audience there.

Our opener is done, and we have our arranger (Leventis) working on the production number by William Byrd. We're trying to see if we can incorporate a little theatrics into the show, and maybe a general underlying plot that is easy to follow. Although we're exhibition, we'll be pushing the envelope and expecting a high level from the members, but in the end, it's up to who shows up and fills the lines as to the content of the show.

That being said, seeing as how we no longer are doing the fundraiser on the 11th in West Chester, we need the help of people here more than ever. I've delivered on my promises. Now, we're looking on the Drum Corps Community to support this new and entertaining troupe. Please help by contributing whatever you can. Remember that Christmas is the season of giving!