Phantom Regiment 2011

The one I've been watching is in 1080p right up next to the pit. :satisfied:

Watching the same one, and liking every bit of what I hear.

• Like 1

Am i the only one who thinks Phantoms new uniforms are awful? Not being mean or anything, but what was wrong with their old ones?

2006 and 2008 ones were great

I wouldn't call them awful, there are things on the uniform I really like and things I do not like at all. I do not like the crest and the silver shield on the front of the jackets. From the pictures I have seen, the crest just looks splotchy from far away. (I hope it is clearer in person). On the other hand, I really like the black accents. I would really like to see the white uniform with black accents continued to be used in the future, just ditch the crest!

Note: Disagreement =/= trolling.

I know right? If someone doesn't agree with your opinion they just assume you're a "troll"

My opinion is very different from everyone elses, which explains why i have a "negative reputation"

Although lets be honest. I'm only saying what most of you are thinking. :thumbup:

• Like 2

I wouldn't call them awful, there are things on the uniform I really like and things I do not like at all. I do not like the crest and the silver shield on the front of the jackets. From the pictures I have seen, the crest just looks splotchy from far away. (I hope it is clearer in person). On the other hand, I really like the black accents. I would really like to see the white uniform with black accents continued to be used in the future, just ditch the crest!

Unless we do Juliet Part II, next year, there would be no reason to keep the crest. The crest has nothing to do with Phantom Regiment's perminant corps signature - everything to do with the corps representing the Montague Family in this show. Its not an exact copy of the Montague family crest, but it is a good visual.

I think it will really (with the black plume which I am partial too for obvious reasons) will help with the visuals of the show this year. All white fades a lot in heavy stadium lighting.

What will the plumes look like with the black backdrop at LOS? We will have to wait and see.

• Like 1

I know right? If someone doesn't agree with your opinion they just assume you're a "troll"

My opinion is very different from everyone elses, which explains why i have a "negative reputation"

Although lets be honest. I'm only saying what most of you are thinking. :thumbup:

Are you Howdy's evil nephew? :ph34r:

• Like 3

Unless we do Juliet Part II, next year, there would be no reason to keep the crest. The crest has nothing to do with Phantom Regiment's perminant corps signature - everything to do with the corps representing the Montague Family in this show. Its not an exact copy of the Montague family crest, but it is a good visual.

I think it will really (with the black plume which I am partial too for obvious reasons) will help with the visuals of the show this year. All white fades a lot in heavy stadium lighting.

What will the plumes look like with the black backdrop at LOS? We will have to wait and see.

I understand that the crest has nothing to do with Phantom Regiment, besides the theme of this years show. I still wonder how well the crest will translate on the field, still think it will look like a black ink splotch on a white uniform. With proper staging the corps could made to represent the Montague Family in the show and not need the crest on the uniform, I really hope this happens. Once again I like the black on white look, just not the crest.

In the end it doesn't matter what the uniform looks like to the fans, but what he members of the corps get out of wearing their uniform. I remember the feeling I got when I put on my uniform. Even though the uniform changes it is still the same organization, with the same history. This goes for all corps