DCP Forum Upgrade

Welcome to the 21st century America....... :thumbup:

A step in the right direction, but a tad cluttered. Overall an improvement.

Also wanted to let the team know that the display of quotes is broken.

A step in the right direction, but a tad cluttered. Overall an improvement.

Also wanted to let the team know that the display of quotes is broken.

I agree. It would definitely be better in G, Hrothy.

I agree. It would definitely be better in G, Hrothy.

DCP has payed homage to the activity's traditions of the G bugle ever since the 2006 site redesign. Check out the bottom of the "p" in the logo.

DCP has payed homage to the activity's traditions of the G bugle ever since the 2006 site redesign. Check out the bottom of the "p" in the logo.

Thank you for noticing that. While it hasn't been a 'secret' per-se, I haven't gone out of my way to publicize that design-detail, as precisely what you described .... an 'homage' to the G-bugle.

You'll also note that the P's descending tail on the Marching Band Planet logo is not quite as long - ending on the 3rd line from the bottom.

Graphic designer and friend Nicole Bratt of Rock + Feather did a great job turning my ideas into something that has worked for the past few years.

Why does it keep jumping back and forth between "looks".

I'm not sure what you're referring to, when you say "jumping back and forth between looks".

I'd suggest that you clear your browser's cache, then close the browser completely and re-start. If you continue to have problems - please open a thread in the Member Service Forum below, where we can address it better.

-john