Sinvitation 7

Well, one can only hope the show doesn't rely primarily on electronics to establish the theme, which IMO would be a huge insult to the marching members. The music sounds interesting, guess it will come down to the arrangements.

Well, one can only hope the show doesn't rely primarily on electronics to establish the theme, which IMO would be a huge insult to the marching members. The music sounds interesting, guess it will come down to the arrangements.

HEy Bozz , You know Me Would never insult the members by the choices of design and the charts will be from the pen of Chuck . Also hope you are well !

I can't wait to see Teal Sound in 2011!

"Teal Sound..... the most entertaining show outside the top 12 in 2010" :thumbup:

• Like 1

The most entertaining corps in the 18-23 range again.

Not technically the best, top 20 was about right but they were by far the most entertaining corps outside the top 12.... the audience reaction doesn't lie when it comes to how much a corps has just entertained them.

In fact, arguably more entertaining than one perhaps two inside the top 12..... :thumbup:

Just my opinion of course.

Screeching guitars and screaming voices are what turned me off of R&R as a teenager. throwupen.gif

Teal's use probably won't make me climb over other fans to go get a hotdog, but I'll probably cover my ears and focus on the drill.

In the course of a total show I can put up with the irritation for 12 minutes or a fraction there-of.

HEy Bozz , You know Me Would never insult the members by the choices of design and the charts will be from the pen of Chuck . Also hope you are well !

That's all you had to say. Faith restored. Loves me some Chuck's charts! :thumbup:

So what will Teal do when the electronics ruling is repealed?

Regardless, not a fan of the guitars on the field. (which is funny because I did like it when Cavies used them in the rifle drill)

I guess I just don't like how Teal uses them.

So what will Teal do when the electronics ruling is repealed?

Regardless, not a fan of the guitars on the field. (which is funny because I did like it when Cavies used them in the rifle drill)

I guess I just don't like how Teal uses them.

I think electronics are here to stay. Like most folk I was very against them at first but I'm now convinced that when used correctly, they do enhance the show. Finding the right balance is key and that's something that will improve season by season.

Liking Teal Sounds "liberal" use of electronics I agree is a matter of taste... I liked it, some didn't.

Edited by 3rd Glasgow BB