Who's the best looking corps out there?

I just felt like doing this for fun:

You have before you a poll, and all 23 World Class corps to choose from. It is up to all of you who stumble across this topic to decide who the best looking corps is.

The tentative end for this little shindig will be Saturday, December 18th, 2010. When it's all said and done, I will post the results, with pictures of the Top 10 best-looking corps.

Happy voting!

This little shindig is over now. Phantom Regiment is the best looking corps of 2010.

See the full results of the poll here.

g26c2e20000000000008f813be562eda4294cb4e4f3d362492c5e41e4ea.jpg

Edited by losnickes

Voted for Madison. Even though I wasn't crazy about the guard concept, it was great to see the old-school look so well done. Now get the spats for next year. Who cares how dirty the feet are? The screams of delight will make up for it.

Voted for Madison. Even though I wasn't crazy about the guard concept, it was great to see the old-school look so well done. Now get the spats for next year. Who cares how dirty the feet are? The screams of delight will make up for it.

Get rid of the gauntlets with the short sleeves (i.e use long sleeves w/gauntlets or short sleeves w/o gauntlets) and I'm right there with you.

Definitely Academy .

I mean, did you see their guard this year?!?! :devil:

Scouts.... That is all....

• Like 1