Old School Uniforms

So you know how NFL teams play one game a year with their old school uniforms? What id drum corps did that, and used one of their old sets of uniforms for one show a year? (if they have their old uniforms, maybe just the ones from the previous year?)

It would be AWESOME but fitting one set of uniforms seems hard enough! I'd consult the sewing folks, first!

Uniforms are so form-fitting now that it would be extremely difficult matching everyone to the right height, girth, etc. Also, many corps' uniforms change very little from year to year, so any effect from this would be muted. "Hey, did you hear? The Cadets are bringing back their horn and drum uniforms from 2007! Or is it 2006? Maybe it's 2008..." :devil:

• Like 2

I would think cost alone for something like this would be completely prohibitive.

• Like 3

Correct. You need all the extra money for more amps and synths which adds so much more to the shows "creativness"

sarcasm off

Well, amps and synths don't have to be individually fit to specific body compositions. :cool:

Tis the season to be jolly. :tongue:

• Like 2

It would be AWESOME but fitting one set of uniforms seems hard enough! I'd consult the sewing folks, first!

Not to mention carting another complete set of unifoms around.

• Like 1