What will be new in souvie sensation this summer?

Perhaps I've missed it, but has any corps had their name and logo on a flash drive? It seems to me that flash drives are something corps fans use a lot.

usbwood2.jpg

SCIENCE! :thumbup:

A good souvie idea would be something that's collectible from all the world class corps. Maybe something that's dependent on you collecting all 23 of this "thing" in order for it to be valuable. So every year people will be compelled to buy this one thing at each of the corps stands because it seen as a valuable collectors item if you have all of them.

I know this is a bad example but like a 23 piece part pin. Where all the pins for each corps fit into each other like puzzle pieces to create an overall design. It's a souvie idea that helps all the corps and it would be pretty fun to collect them.

this is a cool idea. With 23 WC corps there are almost enough to make an advent calendar thing where you could ad one logo each day to a display and then by christmas they would all be there.

Perhaps I've missed it, but has any corps had their name and logo on a flash drive? It seems to me that flash drives are something corps fans use a lot.

usbwood2.jpg

Not really. Flash drives have largely been replaced by services such as Dropbox.

• Like 1

Not really. Flash drives have largely been replaced by services such as Dropbox.

So, no one uses flash drives anymore? No one would buy the device?

Michael...I believe ancient technologies like flash drive is the last remnants of the sneakernet movement. Now, instead of walking over to the next cube with your important data on a flash drive, you seed it in a cloud and this cloud floats over the other cubicle and rains...or in your case...snows the data.

This is how I understand the technology.

Michael...I believe ancient technologies like flash drive is the last remnants of the sneakernet movement. Now, instead of walking over to the next cube with your important data on a flash drive, you seed it in a cloud and this cloud floats over the other cubicle and rains...or in your case...snows the data.

This is how I understand the technology.

I'd much rather carry a flash drive than an umbrella.

I'd much rather carry a flash drive than an umbrella.

I would like to see a pewter chess set, with each piece being a different corps (in uniform, of course)...it's in that "collectible genre....

Edited by G-Rott

I thought the emblemed and MYNWA sunglasses and later aviators that Madison sold over the summer were a really cool idea that fit well there image. Also,I know shirts are overdone but some of the designs coming out of SCV and Cavaliers recently are really very cool.

Some people do, but they're on their way out. What's important is that number is declining. There's really no reason to use one when you have a free service like Dropbox, which serves the same needs, and then some, without necessitating an extra device. Gotta think long-term, always one step ahead.

• Like 1