What will be new in souvie sensation this summer?

I have a Regiment bobblehead with their khaki uniform, but would love one in white. I'll buy bobbleheads from any corps that sell them.

Would also like stuffed bears wearing corps uniforms. I have one from SCV, but he needs some friends.

This. Still have my Vanguard bear, too, and would love others to go with it.

Mike

My Top Ten favorite souvenirs from the past several years ...

1. Phantom Regiment note cards (4 different pictures in a box of 12)

2. Glassmen note cards (the corps at the Eiffel Tower)

3. Santa Clara Vanguard Bingo Playing Cards (now available at SCV Bingo Hall, Space Park Dr)

4. Cavalier ear rings and Cavalier ashtrays.

5. Chicagoland Goodwills, Village Thrifts, and Salvation Armys -- for discarded Cavaliers shirts

6. Drum Corps World summertime editions - always a great read

7. Show Posters - Troopers, SCV, Spirit

8. Front Pages of Jackson MS newspaper from Finals Week - every day a color picture and full article

9. "A Corps Line" memo pads - a take off of "A Chorus Line", but corps members instead of dancers

10. Pitch-in gas money containers.

My least favorite souvenir:

The '1972' DCI shirts.

you should have come to The Academy suvi booth, we always have water, sodas, and underarmour tee's for the past 3 years

- Something I'd like to see more of from the trailers is Under Armor gear. I purchased a Madison Scouts one last year and I believe Phantom Regiment sells them as well. Those things are great to wear while working out or to just run around in.

- Drum Corps Toilet Paper. Show your support and condemn a corps all at the same time.

- I would love to see some trailers sell bottled water and sodas for about half the price of the concession stand.

• Like 1

C'mon Boo...use your influence...shirts for fat guys...5x or 6x

We're not fat, we're full-figured.

C'mon Boo...use your influence...shirts for fat guys...5x or 6x

I'd have to claim bankruptcy if they made 4X-Tall t-shirts, because I'd buy all of them.

Spanx Drum Corps Logo wear!!! :thumbup:

I would buy a couple or two! :tongue:

I think the Cadets had a great idea last summer when they auctioned off the privilege of conducting part of the pre-show warm-up. Where they might have come up short is pricing. I think they started the bidding around $300 last year, which might have been a bit high. Anyway, I would love to conduct Philip Bliss or F-tuning, Amazing Grace, Clowns or some other signature song. I'd surely pay $100, maybe even more, depending, to lead one of those brass lines even if it's only once.

That's a souvenier I'd take with me everywhere I go.

HH

Edited by glory
  • Like 1

I have a Bluecoats t-shirt from more than a decade ago with a design that changes color in the sun.

I always thought that was a cool effect, and one that wasn't fully explored by other corps.

:-)