1980 vs 2010

I'll quickly bring this thread to its eventual conclusion:

"You dinos wouldn't know difficult marching if you saw it!"

"You youngsters don't know how easy you have it! Up-hill both ways, in the snow, barefoot!"

"This again?"

"Can't we all just get along?"

"G!"

"Bb"

"Marching tymps!"

"Marching cymbals!"

"The sheets were more demanding!"

"Get rid of the sheets!"

"Woodwinds!"

/thread

Now, you all can go eat dinner, kick the dog, beat your spouse, and curse at your kids.

• Like 2

I'll quickly bring this thread to its eventual conclusion:

"You dinos wouldn't know difficult marching if you saw it!"

"You youngsters don't know how easy you have it! Up-hill both ways, in the snow, barefoot!"

"This again?"

"Can't we all just get along?"

"G!"

"Bb"

"Marching tymps!"

"Marching cymbals!"

"The sheets were more demanding!"

"Get rid of the sheets!"

"Woodwinds!"

/thread

Now, you all can go eat dinner, kick the dog, beat your spouse, and curse at your kids.

I just so want to see Howdy and "Brass Expert" go toe to toe.... I'd make the popcorn

I'm selling tickets...

tongue.gif

I'll open up the betting pool. :ph34r:

I just so want to see Howdy and "Brass Expert" go toe to toe.... I'd make the popcorn

Maybe they're just the same troll? Remember how one disappeared right before the other one re-appeared.....? :devil:

One of many aliases, I suppose...

Would be fun to see "them" arguing with himself, though. w00t.gif

Now that would be funny. Although, that may require admission for him to a mental facility..... but who would really complain about that happening? :devil::ph34r:

One of many aliases, I suppose...

Would be fun to see "them" arguing with himself, though. w00t.gif

Afraid not. I have no clue who Brass Expert is...

I once worked in Georgia's mental health prison...you think that place scares me...ha!

And I do know difficult marching when I see it, problem is when you get so busy listening to a brass line you don't see that you are about to get clocked by the bass drum line coming at you like a freight train...

...and I don't care what you youngsters think difficult marching is...difficult marching was practicing with North Star in a parking lot dodging light poles while marching contra.

Edited by Howdy

...and I don't care what you youngsters think difficult marching is...difficult marching was practicing with North Star in a parking lot dodging light poles while marching contra.

We've all done parking lot rehearsals before..... you're no different. Now trying dodging those light poles at 180 while doing a 4 to 5 backwards? Thanks