1980 vs 2010

:thumbdown:

I am not going to respond to your rude flamebait.

I am # 4 of all time in my genre. I was listed as one of the top 10 best in my genre, and that was before TULSA, REDEMPTION and COMPLETE were ever released. I am sure making fun of others compensates for other issues that you have. :blink: I will let what comes out of my trumpet's bell do my defending.

as judged by who?

are they willing to come here and say so and give their rationale? I'm not talking about the trolls who follow you around RAMD, I'm talking real pros.

Shows how well you guys with your little computers do not know me. I'd bring something alright - but it would not be a knife, hint: Fiona.

great. very God-like there Howdy.

• Like 1

Here are the five-year census marks for the number of North American junior corps that appeared on the field: 2010 -- 48; 2005 -- 65; 2000 -- 86; 1995 -- 108; 1990 -- 108; 1985 -- 141; 1980 -- 246; 1975 -- 379. - Drum Corps world

According to Drum Corps World in 2010 we had 48 jr drumcorps , and in 1980 we had 246.

In 1980 drum corps had far more fans, and people in the stands. It seems that entertainment draws more fans than amps, multi key horns , and jazz running etc.

and this has to do with visual performance how?

as judged by who?

are they willing to come here and say so and give their rationale? I'm not talking about the trolls who follow you around RAMD, I'm talking real pros.

As judged by his peers: Catherine Burr and NOTABANDO.

• Like 1