CLASS dominating another season?

Yes it looks like CLASS once again is dominating another season here in DCPI! Not only are the announcing huge additions into the FMA arena, but they have a dominating force amongst the current leader board!

Mystre stands on top in 1st

The Knights in 6th

California Knights in 9th

Nastalgia Vanguard in 12th

Where is FANFARE?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting on scores from the 1/14 Regional shows for more accurate placements (the ranking board has not reflected all of the corps most current scores for several days), but, to show we are still very much in the picture as of 1/13:

Caprice: 4th

Polaris Regiment: 8th

Elite Brigade: 10th

Crimson Lions: 11th

with more in the low-teens (hopefully I didn't miss anyone). FANFARE also has many high ranking corps in both Open and A.

So, don't you CLASS corps get too comfortable - we're here, only a half-step behind! :tongue:

FC United definitely held up the Fanfare honor last night with a regional championship by Caprice and strong showings by NOVACorps and the Viscouts.

FANFARE organization Forward Dynamics SWEPT all three classes in both Prelims and Finals at the DCP-I East Regional in East Rutherford, NJ.

Without crunching numbers, the Knights of... organization can claim some victory with the CLASS and FANFARE championships. With the exception of the World Champion Knights of Power's collapse in the FANFARE Championship (i still think that we were sabatoged - The power for our synths went off mid show, and caused a cascade fallure with the visual program) we took medals in the 5 other performances, including 2 golds, a silver, and 2 bronzes. While our World class corp was most successful last season, our other groups are doing quite well so far.

CLASS is looking very strong this year!

Man, you clASS corps talk a lot. You're like the New York Jets: okay, yeah, you're good, but shut up already. :tongue::hehe:

Forward Dynamics is wrapping up a week of finalizing show design and cleaning non-stop, and we look forward to kicking clASS and taking names in Asia next week. :muahaha:

Man, you clASS corps talk a lot. You're like the New York Jets: okay, yeah, you're good, but shut up already. :tongue::hehe:

Forward Dynamics is wrapping up a week of finalizing show design and cleaning non-stop, and we look forward to kicking clASS and taking names in Asia next week. :muahaha:

I'm not going to talk, just go look at the standings. :devil:

I'm not going to talk, just go look at the standings. :devil:

When I haven't performed for a week? Pfft.

Really, all that matters is the season ending standings... and I haven't seen you in the #1 spot for quite some time... :tongue: