Pre-June Prediction Thread

Have the stars even ever beat Cadets?

Absolutely... in the 70's, (when George Hopkins was a bass drummer, and and way before before GH and the others in the G-7 concocted their power grab scheme ) the Blue Stars used to beat The Cadets,... " like a drum ".

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 5

Absolutely... in the 70's, (when George Hopkins was an out of step bass drummer, and and way before before GH and the others in the G-7 concocted their power grab scheme ) the Blue Stars used to beat The Cadets,... " like a drum ".

I'm pretty sure that he marched snare with the Xmen. I still don't understand why people try to throw him under the bus at every opportunity possible and label him as the front of the G8 when he has no more authority within that group than any of the other members, and certainly did not lead the other members to come up with that incredibly long proposal. Why not pick either of the blue Dave's?

• Like 6

I'm pretty sure that he marched snare with the Xmen. I still don't understand why people try to throw him under the bus at every opportunity possible and label him as the front of the G8 when he has no more authority within that group than any of the other members, and certainly did not lead the other members to come up with that incredibly long proposal. Why not pick either of the blue Dave's?

I'll just let Jeff Ream deal with this... :tongue:

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 1

Absolutely... in the 70's, (when George Hopkins was a bass drummer, and and way before before GH and the others in the G-7 concocted their power grab scheme ) the Blue Stars used to beat The Cadets,... " like a drum ".

Thanks for the edit - still unnecessary

• Like 1

... Because that's relevant to Blue Stars beating Cadets 30 or 40 years ago....

I'm glad you pointed that out though. I'm sure some on here probably believe Hop had been working on The Powerpoint since then.

• Like 2

Agreed.

I was around the meetings this last weekend and got a chance to listen in some and I can tell you that George had no ideas or opinions about new proposals. Honestly, everything I heard him say (which was very little) would have made you think he was an anything but what he is portrayed as on here. I have been around George for years and he is definitely a little crazy at times, but the guy knows what he is doing and he is not nearly what he is portrayed to be on here... especially more so the last few years from what I have been able to witness at least.

• Like 1

I still don't understand why people try to throw him under the bus Why not pick either of the blue Dave's?

Fair point. I could have done so.

However,.. my reply remark here was to a poster above that asked if the Blue Stars have ever beaten the Cadets. In that context, invoking the name of David Gibbs of BD, who is unafiliated with either Corps, did not seem germane to me at all.

Edited by BRASSO

1. Bluecoats

Wouldn't that be great? :tongue:

Fixed.

• Like 2

I predict that BD will have tons of what their haters call "melody" ie, that which they already know and can hum along with. These same haters will find something else to whine about.

I predict that many will disagree with scores. All of them.

Edited by Lance