New Cadets Video

A video (different than the one posted on George's facebook) is available on the Cadets Facebook Page, which means EVERYONE can watch it. Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/cadets.org

Fantastic! Sounds like things are going very well! Now that BK and Cadets have posted facebook links to their music I hope more corps will do the same!!

i love how everyone is hyping what will probably be the biggest impact of their show

also, as someone pointed out early, its SMALL room. Of course its gonna be loud

i think everyone needs to stop **** riding cadets/crown

I think you need to chill out and enjoy drum corps, from the field to the cramped room where they are playing, drum corps is drum corps, and that IS an amazing video. If you honestly dont like it either A - You dont like drum corps, or B - You are too arrogant and pigheaded to admit you do.

Edited by DaveG
QEP
  • Like 7

i love how everyone is hyping what will probably be the biggest impact of their show

Maybe we are trying to be appreciative of a corps who doesn't have to give us anything to enjoy until the summer. Since you're so critical maybe you should start appreciating every corps instead of finding immature ways to surpass the text filters. Thanks.

Edited by DaveG
QEP
  • Like 7

Although it is a small room, that recording was obviously done on some sort of hand-held product and the sound is actually pretty well balanced. I have been impressed with the baritone contrition to the group since the beginning of last season, just as I was impressed in 07, and it definitely makes them sound mature at this early point in the season. It sticks very much to the original and show cases a more extended slow passage that is not typical for the cadets. I am curious to see how this fits in, but so far, I am impressed.

-the EXPERT

• Like 2

Maybe we are trying to be appreciative of a corps who doesn't have to give us anything to enjoy until the summer. Since you're so critical maybe you should start appreciating every corps instead of finding immature ways to surpass the text filters. Thanks.

Just let him be bitter.

• Like 2

Uh, no. "Hyping" would go something more like this:

ZOMG THAT 50 SECOND CLIP IZ TEH AWESOME!!! THEY ARE SOOOOO GONNA WALK AWAY WITH THE GOLD THIS YEAR. I KNOW IT'S ONLY JANUARY, BUT THE REST OF THE CORPS OUT THERE MIGHT AS WELL STAY HOME. NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO RIDE SOME MORE!!!!

YEEEE-HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

... that would be hyping.

Edited by DaveG
QEP
  • Like 2

Holy there's going to be a lot of competition this season Batman!

• Like 2

Its going to be a loud summer...

Edited by ChwyNiblet
  • Like 3