You've got one day to buy Lil Geoffrey's 2010 Cadets uniform

Proof that negativity on DCP is avoidable. See?! Thank you soccerguy.

Now I can disagree with your point of view instead of the way you said something! :tongue::D

of course you can disagree with my point of view... though I don't recommend it unless you want to be wrong :tongue:

I did not like the character at all... but I will say the guy that played him did a very good job, IMO. He is a very good performer.

I agree. I saw the show at finals and didn't like the character at all, i went to a rehearsal the next day and understood it a little more but still didn't take to it. Saying that You cant underestimate how good all performers are in a corps like that.

I just received the following e-mail from Andrew Barlow, Director of Development for The Cadets and the person who sent out the original e-mail. Since people have been asking me what transpired, here's what I was told.

<<Sorry to keep you waiting, but I was waiting on the approval of the buyer to release the information. The buyer of little Geoffrey does not want his name released and requested to not have the amount given. He would like everything to be kept confidential. I am sorry for the disappointing outcome, but I respect the wishes of my customers.>>

Edit: I only now noticed in the above (boldface is mine) text that the buyer didn't just purchase the uniform, but apparently bought Little Geoffrey as well. :ph34r:

Edited by Michael Boo

Okay, the suspense is killing me (not). Who bought it, and for how much?

George Hopkins.

maybe that's gonna be the new Cadets uniforms! :ph34r:

Closing per author's request.