2) Boston

3)Blue Stars

4) Bluecoats

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

BDB :ph34r:

Runs Hides...

Bring on the haters. :tongue:

TTTTTTTRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Closest we've come is 2nd. Hopefully they can bring DCI rings back to Casper at some point. I'd be beyond excited if that happened. Shoot, I screamed my head off running around Boise State's band hall when I heard Brandt Crocker announce they'd made finals in '09. If they won, I'd probably never be heard from again! :w00t:

I think that half of the members who marched Troop, period, would all have major coronaries. (It would be worth it for most)! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Boston, only founding member corps not to win? Not sure

Nah!! Troopers came in 2nd once but have never taken DCI. (Although they won previous to 72.

I think that half of the members who marched Troop, period, would all have major coronaries. (It would be worth it for most)! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wouldn't it be great if the Troopers came out and shock everyone and won DCI ?

If it happened, I'd gladly make a new DCP thread titled....

" PIGS FLY !! " (...haha)

Edited by BRASSO

Boston....their last National Championship was 40+ years ago.....two fifth places in the last ten years...it is time.

I agree Boston. lets see no east coast corp has won dci sense dci has move to indy.

Wouldn't it be great if the Troopers came out and shock everyone and won DCI ?

If it happened, I'd gladly make a new DCP thread titled....

" PIGS FLY !! " (...haha)

I know it has been a long time, but, they did place 2nd in the early 70s and were the only corps to beat SCV (I believe) in 1974. I really don't believe that the top spot will be reserved for 3-4 corps forever. I also seem to remember how the Cadets came out of nowhere to dominate drum corps for several years including several championships when they had been given up for dead. The Troopers as DCI champs in the next ten years likely, nope, but possible with the right combination of hard work, talent, and a hell of a show could move them up in the future. This corps, with SCV, changed drum corps in the 70s and are not dead yet! :thumbup:

Edited by mckdan