If we were to have a brand new champion

:blink:

Fixed that for you :-)

You could arrange that too -- stop watching finals :ph34r:

Nope - The original post is correct. :blink:

• Like 2

Fixed that for you :-)

You could arrange that too -- stop watching finals :ph34r:

I just want to say that nothing is for certain... for anyone. If a corps truly deserves to win based on their performance and design, then I trust that they will win.

If that corps is one that hasn't won WC DCI before, then cool. I like new things, and that would be great for whoever pulls it off... but I won't go around saying that Corps B or Corps C WILL win finals. It simply can't be known for certain beforehand.

I just want to say that nothing is for certain... for anyone. If a corps truly deserves to win based on their performance and design, then I trust that they will win.

If that corps is one that hasn't won WC DCI before, then cool. I like new things, and that would be great for whoever pulls it off... but I won't go around saying that Corps B or Corps C WILL win finals. It simply can't be known for certain beforehand.

You clearly should not be posting on DCP because there are all kinds of things that posters here 'know for certain beforehand' !!

The thread title is "If we were to have a brand new champion". The word "if" sort of makes it obvious that no one "knows" -- it's conditional supposition.

ps. I agree that you -- as a MM -- probably shouldn't indulge in making public predictions. As for the rest of DCP -- well there's nothing they love more...

Edited by corpsband

You clearly should not be posting on DCP because there are all kinds of things that posters here 'know for certain beforehand' !!

The thread title is "If we were to have a brand new champion". The word "if" sort of makes it obvious that no one "knows" -- it's conditional supposition.

ps. I agree that you -- as a MM -- probably shouldn't indulge in making public predictions. As for the rest of DCP -- well there's nothing they love more...

My reply to the OP has already been made. I know who I'd like to be the next new champion, but I won't be saying that it's going to happen for sure.

I've been posting on here for a few years - made my predictions - and that's probably not going to change. I like the banter that goes back and forth on these forums. It's fun for me, and I feel like I do a fairly good job (most of the time :innocent: ) of being decent with my posts.

Of course, I may have some seriously rose tinted glasses when viewing my posts, but I don't seem to upset too many people.

• Like 2