Help Drum Corps with a Simple Vote!

not all the charities listed will be eligible. They have to prove they have over 1M in expenditures each year and no more than 10M. Some charities were listed that will be taken out (but eligible for future rounds)

This is NOT the Crossmen from San Antonio, Texas. It says they are the Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps of Deleware County PA from Voorhees, NJ.

Let's make sure people don't get confused about what they are voting for!

I thought these were one and the same? http://www.corpsreps.com/corpsreps.cfm?view=corpshist&corps=25&corpstype=Junior

I know the economy makes it harder for corps and DCI to do what they do, but am I the only one that has a problem with voting for corps and DCI instead of other charities that can make an immediate difference in peoples' lives? I know that DCI has made a profound difference in many marchers' lives, and for that I am most respectful. However, these charities that could really use the money to make a difference in almost everyone they support in whatever way are having to compete with really nothing but competitive marching ensembles.

Edited by t-boy
  • Like 1

I know the economy makes it harder for corps and DCI to do what they do, but am I the only one that has a problem with voting for corps and DCI instead of other charities that can make an immediate difference in peoples' lives? I know that DCI has made a profound difference in many marchers' lives, and for that I am most respectful. However, these charities that could really use the money to make a difference in almost everyone they support in whatever way are having to compete with really nothing but competitive marching ensembles.

You can vote for which ever charities you want. But asking people to not vote for one charity because there are other "more" valuable charities is not right. Every charity does great things and you can't put a number on which is more "valuable" objectively. You just vote with your personal interests. These are publicized on here because, well, its a Drum Corps Forum.

• Like 2