Cabs at the Beach June 18th

Probably not as good as if you would mix it with, not only vodka, but with some champagne and cold duck as well!! :worthy:

COLD DUCK?????

salute-cold-duck-viv-newing.jpg

OH MY!!!!

Probably not as good as if you would mix it with, not only vodka, but with some champagne and cold duck as well!! :worthy:

"Thank You, for a Fine Idea. Will have to try that also!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guido said:

" Do all of those errrrrrr, ahhhhhhhh, beverages go with drum corps??????? " :thumbup:

So, I guess each of us will just Have Too try, to find out. I know I am willing!

Edited by 2B or not 2B

I was in Wildwood last weekend, doing some advance research on the Boardwalk food places that many of us like to go to, and I can say they are all up and operating.

Mack's Pizza, Kohr Brothers, Harry's Corner, Hot Spot, Snow White, Olympic Flame, etc.

I did my best to visit as many of them as possible. :cool: Plus a new spot for me... Maui's Dog House on New Jersey Ave. in North Wildwood.

It was a tough job, but someone had to do it. :tongue:

See you all in Wildwood next weekend!

Thanks for filling us in Fran.. Looking forward to seeing you next week.

I still hold vehemently that mint is by far the best Kohr's flavor. But to each his own :cool: .

So, anyway, you can find out for yourself if you're in Wildwood like us cool people next weekend (Figured I'd try a little peer pressure :ph34r: ),

COLD DUCK?????

salute-cold-duck-viv-newing.jpg

OH MY!!!!

AAAAHHHHH..........WANT TO BUY A DUCK???? HAHAHA...........FUSION........

Sorry Andy, one of our silly little games this year so I thought is was ironic to see your picture of a duck.

I was in Wildwood last weekend, doing some advance research on the Boardwalk food places that many of us like to go to, and I can say they are all up and operating.

Mack's Pizza, Kohr Brothers, Harry's Corner, Hot Spot, Snow White, Olympic Flame, etc.

I did my best to visit as many of them as possible. :cool: Plus a new spot for me... Maui's Dog House on New Jersey Ave. in North Wildwood.

A new (for some of us anyways) "Must stop by for some" in Wildwood is Maui's Dog House salty balls!!! thumbup.gif

For whomever did not realize it, IT'S WILDWOOD WEEK, FOLKS :w00t: !!!!!

I went to Snow Whites Elks weekend and they have re-done the place completly over including putting in a bar. Roast beef sandwich tasted GREAT!

George

Thanks for the update George... Will be down there on Friday to do an up close and personal...LOL Tickets still available for the first show of the season...973 709 0600 ext 1501