Tour Luggage

Its not for ages I suppose but I can always ask my bank about using my card abroad.

Are there any essentials that I need to bring that I wouldn't think about If I were to go?

Gold Bond

If you have to take cash, just leave your wallet in your back pack as well since your backpack will never leave your sight except for shows when it's on the bus but your buses will be locked most likely.

Every Corps that I have ever been associated with let you put money on account with the corps and they would dole it out once a day to those who needed it.

Always put all of your personal hygiene items in large, resealable bags. There is nothing quite like finding out that a two ton piece of luggage just emptied your shampoo onto your clothes and laundry day is still a week or so away! It is a lot easier to rinse out a plastic bag than try to do your laundry in a bathroom sink or even worse have to wear the same clothes for a few days. :tongue::shutup:

• Like 1

Back in 71 we rigged an 8 track auto tape player in the back of the bus and ran it off of auto batteries placed in the rack.

Good Lord how things have changed in 40 years...............

:smile: I can't help but smile when I hear about bus stories from back in the day. And just to think I used to get worked up if I didn't have

Zip Lock bags in several sizes

:smile: I can't help but smile when I hear about bus stories from back in the day. And just to think I used to get worked up if I didn't have

Didn't have ? what ?

Every Corps that I have ever been associated with let you put money on account with the corps and they would dole it out once a day to those who needed it.

Good call. I forgot about that.

Shoes

Socks

Shorts

Shirts

A hat

Sunglasses

Water bottle

Toothbrush

Antiperspirant

Dual purpose shampoo/body wash

A towel

A sleeping bag

A pillow

A bag to put all this crap in

Everything else is various shades of worthless.

Shoes

Socks

Shorts

Shirts

A hat

Sunglasses

Water bottle

Toothbrush

Antiperspirant

Dual purpose shampoo/body wash

A towel

A sleeping bag

A pillow

A bag to put all this crap in

Everything else is various shades of worthless.

And sunscreen.