what's up with the statesmen

anybody hear anything about the empire statesmen? there has been nothing reported here on DCP. i hear rumors but nothing conclusive. just not the usual hype this year.

anybody hear anything about the empire statesmen? there has been nothing reported here on DCP. i hear rumors but nothing conclusive. just not the usual hype this year.

I think people are learning ( smart ones anyway) that news groups and social networks can be deadly also that pre season HYPE usually never lives up to the expectation.

• Like 1

They seem to be in stealth mode.

that usually means there is trouble or they are going for the surprise factor. i think i know but we'll see in a couple weeks. just been way to quiet.:rock:

that usually means there is trouble or they are going for the surprise factor. i think i know but we'll see in a couple weeks. just been way to quiet.:rock:

As much as I like to bust chops from time to time, I certainly hope the suprise factor is in store. Empire could certainly benefit from a fresh approach.

I am sure they have everything handled. They have been around for a while and unless anyone has facts, we probably should not be talking about this. We all know we do not anymore rumors spreading around. It may turnout that they march less this year, but if that is the case, it does not mean anything is wrong.

better question is.... what is going on with ANY corps? :huh:

better question is.... what is going on with ANY corps? :huh:

Yeah, I don't see much being written about anyone. Maybe everyone is too busy practicing which is time better spent anyway :cool:

• Like 1

I am sure they have everything handled. They have been around for a while and unless anyone has facts, we probably should not be talking about this. We all know we do not anymore rumors spreading around. It may turnout that they march less this year, but if that is the case, it does not mean anything is wrong.

i ain't spreading rumors i just haven't seen anything and am wondering about my hometown corps. so i guess now it's wrong to ask if anyone has heard anything? :confused:

They seem to be in stealth mode.

They do seem to have their fedoras pulled down low...

mj-spy-hat-michaeljacksonmoon.jpeg