SOunds like someones mad because their corps didnt get the recognition he would've liked. awwww :(

Id rather watch a corps do push ups and be clean than spin rifles and be dirty. Cadets have alot more to worry about than learning equipment. They still need to learn how to clean their drill before cleaning anything else

Haha you would just love for me to take the bait on this wouldnt you. Hate to burst your bubble but ----> :blow:

No thats not what i'm saying. They are working hard, I'd just rather watch the end result.

Nice to see your tremendous sense of camaraderie towards a great corps. You're really coming along.

Please explain what you meant by that last sentence using this newly mature/maturing tone you've demonstrated.

• Like 2

What's to explain? I'd just rather see corps when they're clean and close to perfection.

interesting that you say that, yet you take the time to find videos of things that aren't clean or perfect, and post them on dcp.

why is that?

• Like 5

Lol i bet you all think you're pretty clever for these responses. But i'm aware of how early it is in the season, which why i don't watch all these dumb "early broadcast" shows. If anything, i'd wait till mid july to watch anything to avoid seeing all the suck in the beginning of season. But unlike all you bandies, i can wait to watch corps. I KNOW some of you are atleast 40 years old, and all you do is talk about an activity that doesn't concern you or effect you in any way shape or form.

I think Hopkins has just run out of ideas. Its whatever though. They will still get annihilated

Catching up...

This is a hilarious post.

I'm glad someone's finally convinced me that drum corps doesn't concern me.

</sarcasm>

• Like 1

interesting that you say that, yet you take the time to find videos of things that aren't clean or perfect, and post them on dcp.

why is that?

Maybe it's like the answer given by the guy who was asked why he was hitting himself on the head with a hammer..."Because it feels so good when I stop."

• Like 1

Lol i bet you all think you're pretty clever for these responses. But i'm aware of how early it is in the season, which why i don't watch all these dumb "early broadcast" shows. If anything, i'd wait till mid july to watch anything to avoid seeing all the suck in the beginning of season. But unlike all you bandies, i can wait to watch corps. I KNOW some of you are atleast 40 years old, and all you do is talk about an activity that doesn't concern you or effect you in any way shape or form.

I think Hopkins has just run out of ideas. Its whatever though. They will still get annihilated

You have to admit, this is a pretty poorly written paragraph.

Maybe it's best he's not around until the end.

Just sayin'

Maybe it's like the answer given by the guy who was asked why he was hitting himself on the head with a hammer..."Because it feels so good when I stop."

Good theory, Boo, it's the only reasonable explanation for why I keep looking at this thread! :wall: