2011 Rankings

Always followed the Renagades and Dream out west ,watched there scores and said to friends by the time they get to DCA look for a 10 point jump in there scores here .

I sat with Rich Skare and Chris Minervini(sp) in Scranton in 2003 after Renegades very early prelims appearance due to not having a seading score,..............and we watched corps come on much later not meeting or beating their score on the toteboard,...................they were like kids at Christmas..............now that was exciting!!!!!!

• Like 1

I sat with Rich Skare and Chris Minervini(sp) in Scranton in 2003 after Renegades very early prelims appearance due to not having a seading score,..............and we watched corps come on much later not meeting or beating their score on the toteboard,...................they were like kids at Christmas..............now that was exciting!!!!!!

The show this year by the Renegades is dedicated to our brother Rich Skare.

We all miss him.

RIP Brother Rich.

• Like 3

Looking forward to another great show from Renages this year .

• Like 1

That is a good point, but he did score Alliance's percussion in the 80's. So, he may not have been the judge that didn't know what we going on.

:huh:

Ex-squeeze me? Baking Powder?

That is a good point, but he did score Alliance's percussion in the 80's. So, he may not have been the judge that didn't know what we going on.

where can I view the recaps for this show.

?

where can I view the recaps for this show.

?

Same way I did. Go to DCI.org and click on view recaps for the show, scroll down and click download recaps. It is the third page...

You just have to know where to look. :tongue: With that being said, Alliance's percussion scored an 80 in composition. They scored a 75 in execution.

• Like 1

Same way I did. Go to DCI.org and click on view recaps for the show, scroll down and click download recaps. It is the third page...

You just have to know where to look. :tongue: With that being said, Alliance's percussion scored an 80 in composition. They scored a 75 in execution.

Thanks. The trick is u have to download the recap to see it.

It really surprising to see how close the two corps really are. Take away Alliance monster drumline and CV monster guard and they are about dead even on the DCI spectrm. It will be interesting to see what happenes tonight at the DCA show. I am thinking both corps jump a bit in points. Probably in the 74-76 range.

Thanks. The trick is u have to download the recap to see it.

It really surprising to see how close the two corps really are. Take away Alliance monster drumline and CV monster guard and they are about dead even on the DCI spectrm. It will be interesting to see what happenes tonight at the DCA show. I am thinking both corps jump a bit in points. Probably in the 74-76 range.

Of course, after looking at the recap last night, guard was the only caption where CV beat Alliance. Reports told me that Alliance had a very energized performance, and the crowd gave them a huge reaction (then again it was their home show). They also told me that CV's guard stole their show, and they were very smart this year by putting them front and center. What seems to really be hurting CV is their percussion. They were third last night in that caption.

Of course, after looking at the recap last night, guard was the only caption where CV beat Alliance. Reports told me that Alliance had a very energized performance, and the crowd gave them a huge reaction (then again it was their home show). They also told me that CV's guard stole their show, and they were very smart this year by putting them front and center. What seems to really be hurting CV is their percussion. They were third last night in that caption.

I just looked at the recaps and u are right.

Noteworthy that Alliane guard was in 3rd place at the Atlanta show only 10 points above the 4th place corps SS.

If Alliance ever expects to crack into the top 5 they are going to have fix this area.

1.Hurcs 177

2.MBI 176

3.ES 171

4.Bucs 171

5.Cabs 167

6.CorpsVets 157

7.Fusion 154

8.Govies 151

9.Renegades 145

10.White Sabers 145

11.Kilties 144

12.Bush 144

13.TBT 138

14.Gold 135

15.Cinn Tradition 133

16. Alliance 128

17.Windsor 127

18.Sunrisers 122

19.SS 118

Edit to add the current guard scores for 2011 Hope I did not miss anyone.

Edited by camel lips
  • Like 1