2011 Rankings

DCA 2012 should be a good dog fight ,with the Cadets 2 entering the race and the return to the states of Kids Grove Scouts .

DCA 2012 should be a good dog fight ,with the Cadets 2 entering the race and the return to the states of Kids Grove Scouts .

Not too many surprises this year that's for sure.

I count nobody out from making a move yet.

I count nobody out from making a move yet.

Making a move where.?

In to the top 10, the top 5,up a spot or 2, etc. There's more to this than taking 1st place. And for that matter, let's just wait and see who wins at Rochester before we write everyone else off. Its all about entertainment anyway, right?

Making a move where.?

I don't see things finishing out in the order they are now. There's alot to be said for not giving up without a fight. And I do believe there could be quite the fight for a few spots when Labor Day weekend comes.

I don't see things finishing out in the order they are now. There's alot to be said for not giving up without a fight. And I do believe there could be quite the fight for a few spots when Labor Day weekend comes.

Glad u could identify who was going to make a move.

I think just about everybody is. There are still 14 shows. To think no one will move from where they are between now and finals is very short sighted. How many times have corps flip-flopped placements from show to show in past years? Do you honestly think nobody is going to try to push the envelope, make changes and/or additions to their programs? Or that everyone is content with being eh and not the greatest their program can be??

Because in my opinion, if you feel that way, you are missing the big picture Ed.

I think just about everybody is. There are still 14 shows. To think no one will move from where they are between now and finals is very short sighted. How many times have corps flip-flopped placements from show to show in past years? Do you honestly think nobody is going to try to push the envelope, make changes and/or additions to their programs? Or that everyone is content with being eh and not the greatest their program can be??

Because in my opinion, if you feel that way, you are missing the big picture Ed.

i agree with you liz. i don't know who will move but it will happen. we all know empire is famouse for jumping up at the end. and some of the corps like alliance may make a move. it's still wide open. and we don't know where minn. actually stands yet.

Exactly. There are a lot of what if's. Frankly I wasn't excited by the Renegades performances at pre-lims and finals last year. If they are in the same shape this year they could be bumped off. But we won't know until we see them....Which will come down to finals weekend, so who knows on that one. At least with MBI they will be a Lewisburg. I haven't written off Bush or Tampa Bay at all. I think some people want to write Cabs off as 6th or lower and I don't see that happening either.

But I most certainly can't say who will make a move when without a crystal ball....that's sheer lunacy to attempt to say something like that with accuracy.