2011 Rankings

Updated

it looks a lot like the last few years.

• Like 2

it looks a lot like the last few years.

same order in the top 5 the last 3 years. looking to be the same again.

heres hoping MBI takes out the Bucs and Hurcs pass Empire...

nothing against any of the corps, i just want change! lol

same order in the top 5 the last 3 years. looking to be the same again.

heres hoping MBI takes out the Bucs and Hurcs pass Empire...

nothing against any of the corps, i just want change! lol

I still say, Cabs are the dark horse,..........on the recaps, they have improved in percussion by leaps and bounds,................they have a strong drill that hasn't been maxed out,.............continued steady improvement in Brass,...............and a few weeks to go before prelims,..............

I still say, Cabs are the dark horse,..........on the recaps, they have improved in percussion by leaps and bounds,................they have a strong drill that hasn't been maxed out,.............continued steady improvement in Brass,...............and a few weeks to go before prelims,..............

I was going to mention them but I guess I forgot. :doh:

It would be nice to see Cabs jump over Hurcs/Empire too

I was going to mention them but I guess I forgot. :doh:

It would be nice to see Cabs jump over Hurcs/Empire too

i wish i was a betting man. if i were i would say it ain't gonna happen. i just think things shake out just as they have for 3 years. not that i'm opposed to a change i just don't see it. empire will be at home with that advantage. but we'll see.

i wish i was a betting man. if i were i would say it ain't gonna happen. i just think things shake out just as they have for 3 years. not that i'm opposed to a change i just don't see it. empire will be at home with that advantage. but we'll see.

Well MBI has a slight lead over Bucs after both being out on the same night... This is a new thing.

Lets see how it pans out in prelims.

• Like 1

Well MBI has a slight lead over Bucs after both being out on the same night... This is a new thing.

different panels.......different places. but yes let's see if i'm right or wrong. very interesting i would say.

.1 is statistically nothing when drawn from 2 different contests with two different panels. It means they're kind of within the same numeric cloud.

What it does mean by my guess is that MBI really did something to seriously cleam up and improve the overall visual package in all aspects possible or that they have the horn line playing at an insane level. I saw MBI and Bucs at Bucknell, so that'd have to be what's going on.