Indianapolis Pit Stop

Where r the box scores?

They were slow coming up, but are available in the usual spots now.

The scouts first show last season was also a little bit later on than this season. 4-5 days of show days had come and gone before they even competed for the first time.

Madison's First show last year was 6/22/10 one day later than this year, however it was still the tuesday after the first weekend, so in essence they are starting on the same day relative to last season. And last year they opened with a 71.1

Why are we still comparing scores between years? That's a pointless exercise. Scores. Are. Not. Static. You cannot compare between years.

I wouldn't worry much about scores at this juncture....Blue Stars got a 66 on the 19th....and last year they started out with a 74....and I doubt they are 8 points off of last year. As stated earlier....spreads, etc., throughout the season make more sense....and when they all get to regional shows and compete with each other.

Blue Stars did start a week later last year than this.

Why are we still comparing scores between years? That's a pointless exercise. Scores. Are. Not. Static. You cannot compare between years.

I wasn't comparing scores between years, I was correcting him on the fact that Madison started much later last season. I only added the score in the post as an FYI nothing more.

I wasn't comparing scores between years, I was correcting him on the fact that Madison started much later last season. I only added the score in the post as an FYI nothing more.

Not directed at you. I understood the intent of your post.