Das Müncie Festhaus

Yeah I saw that. Very strange

At first, I thought they were maybe marching Open Class this year, but then they should have been in 1st place if they were the only Open corps.

Recaps are up (and they fixed Pioneer's placement).

Strange--on DCI.org, they have Pioneer listed at the bottom but in 2nd place. Or, is my browser broken. I've refeshed several times waiting for recaps.

Was somebody transferred recently from The Office of the Dunder Mifflin Paper Co. in Scranton, PA. to the DCI HQ. office ?

Lots of screwups on that DCI score site of late.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

Congratulations to the Madison Scouts.

I guess this has to be considered the first fracture or crack into the dominant G8

• Like 1

I guess this has to be considered the first fracture or crack into the dominant G8

there is no crack in the "dominant G8" if madison ends up being in the top 8, they will more than likey be in the dreaded G8 *scary music* next year if it continues. The fans on the outside of the G8 *scary music* seem to be forgeting that once they beat people in the G8*scary music* they get offered to be in the G8 *you get my point* and more than likely the corps will accept the offer. *scary music, lightning and thunder, wind howling*

Edited by TubaJon

there is no crack in the "dominant G8" if madison ends up being in the top 8, they will more than likey be in the dreaded G8 *scary music* next year if it continues. The fans on the outside of the G8 *scary music* seem to be forgeting that once they beat people in the G8*scary music* they get offered to be in the G8 *you get my point* and more than likely the corps will accept the offer. *scary music, lightning and thunder, wind howling*

I'd doubt it.

Agreed.

This also assuming that the G8 concept will exist next year. There are lots of ideas that come and go in DCI. Remember OnQ? Very similar to this TOC thing (but with clinics instead of shows) that never got off the ground.

There is no crack in the "dominant G8": if Madison ends up being in the top 8, they will more than likey be in the dreaded G8 *scary music* next year if it continues. The fans on the outside of the G8 *scary music* seem to be forgeting that once they beat people in the G8 *scary music* they get offered to be in the G8 *you get my point* and more than likely the corps will accept the offer. *scary music, lightning and thunder, wind howling*.

Of course, but if corps start rotating in and out of the Tournament of Champions, that further helps to weaken the claims of the original G7, who, you may recall, originally demanded rather more than what they got this year, including twice the voting power of the lower-ranking corps.

Of course, but if corps start rotating in and out of the Tournament of Champions, that further helps to weaken the claims of the original G7, who, you may recall, originally demanded rather more than what they got this year, including twice the voting power of the lower-ranking corps.

Not all of the G7 corps demanded that.