STANFORD!

I dug PC a lot, but Mandarins just kinda leaving me flat

who remembers the long walk to red baron field in PA

Lackawanna County Stadium. and being built between a mountain and I81 had something to do with that

That comment was laughable.

t

of course you would say that. i'm a big fan of PR too, but they suck as of yet. and besides it's BORING! and the music is pure schmaltz!

I dug PC a lot, but Mandarins just kinda leaving me flat

Agreed, nice show but meh... I ready for some BK!!!!! LETS GO BLUE KNIGHTS, GET ENGLISH BABY!!!

Like the music and the show. Drill design not as good as PC, though. Most of it looks like the typical show design - appears to be done by a committee each designing sets for a different section without reference to what the other sections are doing. Every so often the sections come together and look like a single corps for a few measures, then back off to their own worlds. I know that's probably not the way it really works - but that's how it comes across visually.

Looks like someone lost a plume/hat between the 25/30 yd line Side 1

I suspect that INVESCO will be the venue for the hole. Finals returning back to INVESCO couldn't happened soon enough. IMHO It should have alternated Denver, Madison, and East coast.

DITTO.....perfect rotation..